FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tara: "Something simple and comfy for work"
- Jennifer: "I need a pair of all-black canvas shoes for a theatrical presentation, and I LOVE that a pair of shoes will be donated to a needy child! Great program, Skechers!"
Angie asked: I see they do not have half sizes. So if i wear a 7.5 should i get size 8?
- Rachel: "I usually wear size 7 maybe 7 1/2 sometimes depends on the brand. These shoes I got size 7 and they fit just fine!"
- Crystal: "Yes get the size 8 because 7 will fit to tight. That is the mistake I did I brought a size 7 and found out it does not fit had to return it and get a size 8."
- Rebecca: "I would actually recommend ordering a 7. I wear an 8.5, ordered an 8, and they fit perfect."
- Angela: "I suggest you buy a size 8. A size 7 may be to tight"
- Greg: "Angie, I bought these for a gift for my mother-in-law, who is also usually in a half size, and I went up to the next whole sizeand she is very happy with them. I have read from others that these will stretch a bit, but do not compensate an entire half size. Hope this helps."
- Lorena: "Yes better 8--"
- Jill: "They stretch, but the stretching process takes a little bit so yes, I could recommend going up to the next size."