FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jessica: "CLASSIC. A MUST HAVE FOR FALL."
- D: "Color and style"
- Kathy: "Need for college."
- Janet: "Hoping these will work with dresses/skirts"
- michael: "a gift for a friends birthday"
- Paula: "Not sure yet"
- Dai: "Perfect for my Czech-Moravian ethnic dance costume!"
- Kimberly: "I liked the style and this size is not in your stores hope they fit"
- Beckie: "Replace worn out boots"
- Judith: "Great price. Like the style"
- Kelly: "SIMPLE AND LIKED THE SCRUNCH LOOK."
- Terri: "To go with an outfit. They look perfect. I hope they fit. It's for Easter."
- D: "Bought these boots for my college daughter who is 5'11". She loved them so much that she wore them out! We just bought her a new pair. Great quality, wonderful color and love the heel height especially for a tall young lady. Would highly recommend!"
- Samantha: "I liked the looks"
- ophelia: "my daughter's request"
- Vanessa: "They are easiest to wear for my work. I like the look. Keeping it professional while being comfortable."
- Connie: "It was like the Frisco boot by white mountain also. The Frisco wasn't available in my size."
- Karie: "My daughter wanted black dress boots"
- Lori: "Gift for my daughter who is a size 11 1/2. Famous Footwear online is one of the few places I can find her size."
- daniel: "These were a christmas present for one of my granddaughters. She loves them"
- sandra: "I have a brown pair and I love them. They are very comfortable and you can pair them with a skirt or jeans and they look great!"
- Rose: "Comfort and easy fit"
- Anita: "they r hottt!!!!!!"
- Chauntae: "I like the style and the price fit my budget. But mostly it was the type of boot that I was looking for."
Fran asked: CAN THE BOOT BE ROLLED DOWN TO ADJUST HEIGHT?
- Lynn: "Slouched down not rolled"
- Michelle: "I wouldn't think they would look good, because they zip - normally zippers are too stiff to fold. Comfy and great boots though!"
stephanie asked: how do you measure the circumference of a boot ?
- Lynn: "I am not sure about the circumference however I did get these boots they were much cutier on paper, they look like fake leather and the to seems so pointy, I did keep them because of the price but I must admit I only wore a few times and went back to my cardie uggs."
- Michelle: "I bought these and have small calves - they fit great! What I would do is measure your calves approx. 5-6 inches from the knee - that is where these boots will fit. Great wearing and comfy!"
stephanie asked: does anyone know if you can folf down the top part of the shaft on these boots? and will they look okay ?
- Lynn: "No there is material inside the are only slouchable"
- Ellen: "Yes, it will look fine."
- Rachel: "I think you could probably fold it down, even though I've never done it. I don't believe there's any text or anything on the inside that would prevent you from doing it. I will say that if you do fold it they won't be as high - it would probably hit about at least 6 inches below the knee."
- Brenda: "Yes, you can fold down the upper part of the shaft. And it would look great folded down if it weren't for the writing (size, materials, etc) on the inside of the top part of the boot. I guess you could try putting black shoe polish to see if it covers up the writing. Too bad the makers of the boot did not think to put the writing elsewhere for those who wanted to fold down the top part of the shaft on these boots."