FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Vicky: "gift for daughter"
- Kathleen: "Comes in wide."
- Janineanne: "I love these shoes but you don't have my size anymore"
- Shar: "heard this was a good brand for walking or running with good support"
- Cindy: "I already have a pair of these shoes but when I bought them the only size thay had left was the show case shoe and that shoe rubbed a huge blisster on the back of my heel but only on my left heel so iam getting another pair to see if it still does this love these shoes so much that I am hopeful it was just a defect in that shoe."
- Janet: "I get a ton of complements on these shoes and they are super comfortable."
- Janet: "wanted another color in this style of shoe"
- Lisa: "I already own a pair and these shoes are so comfortable. Everyone is always commenting how cool these shoes are."
- Samantha: "wanted some funky colored shoes to get me inspired while i work out at the gym"
- Kim: "I have 8 pairs of New Balance. They are the only shoe I will wear. These are very different than the other shoes I have."
- T: "work shoes"
- Cindy: "Walking, exercising. I also, like the mesh. Plus, the New Balance brand fits me very well"
- Cheryl: "I like the way new balance shoes fit"
- Kathleen: "They are very light and comfortable. They were great for my trip to Alaska."
- Phil: "I love bright colored shoes!"
- Joyce: "Didn't realize they were not supportive. They are cute, but that's all."
- Heather: "Already have a pair, that I LOVE, just have to replace them from being worn"
- Tanya: "Love the colors, they really get me motivated! And it comes in wide sizes!"
- brand: "style, color,comfort"
Elizabeth asked: hey are these or other new balances that are for sale on this site made in the US?
- Katie: "These shoes were made in Vietnam. "
- Kimberly: "They are made in Vietnam. I searched for made in USA in New Balance because they had a reputation for some US offerings, but they were few and far between. Daughter was happy with the shoe. "
- Cindy: "I LOVE THIS SHOE. THE SIZING IS TRUE TO SIZE. THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE TO WORK IN ALL DAY AND ALSO FOR WALKING AND RUNNING. SECOND PAIR I HAVE HAD."
Angie asked: Let me get this right. The black/pink is available in wide, but the navy/yellow/pink isn't?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Angie, Yes, you're correct. A wide width is only available in the Black/Pink version. Thank you, Emily"