FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nona: "Looking for some cute black sandals with a braided pattern."
- Tracey: "I own another pair of these type of sandals and just love how they fit, so I bought another pair."
- L: "Very cute sandal"
- Mary Ann: "bridesmaid shoes"
- M: "Neede new dress sandles before summer was over and like the style."
- Megan: "Super cute"
Jane asked: Whenever I try this style, my feet hang over the edge and heel. Would a size 12 fix this or is there another problem? Does this sandal run true to size?
- Chantelle: "I'd say that it does run true to size, however if you have wide feet you may still run into the problem of having your feet hang over the edge. "
- Megan: "Yes they run true to size, I've not had any problems with them"
- Angela: "I wear an 8.5, and ordered an 8.5 in these. I've had them about a week and feel they're true to size. I love these sandels. They're really cute, have a bit of cushion to them and seem to fit my kind of wide/long foot well. The only con I've noticed; I've worn them maybe 3 days, and the back strap is loose, and I have it on the tightest notch. I would recommend getting these in your average shoe size."
- Linda: "Yes they ran true to size. I like them a lot. You may need a wide."
- Patricia: "I wear a 6 and these fit fine for me. "