FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jenny: "These are true to size, look great and are so comfortable."
betsy asked: I got an e-mail on Tuesday but just opened it and I still only see a size 6 that has always been instock. I was told you got in my size 7, so where might it be?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hi - There are currently size 7 available on the site. http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/productdetails.aspx?pg=1022231&p=31342 Thank you!"
Katie asked: Are these shoes waterproof?
- Lisa: "I wear them out in the rain and have worn them in the snow all winter and haven't had any problems. Also, I know people say they are slippery. The soles are so smooth that they feel like they would be but really are not. I just love them."
- Richelle: "No there no water proof found that out this week it was raining/snowy weather and my socks got wet. But they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever purchased. I love them.."
- Debbie: "I've worn them in the rain, and they've held up beautifully! I love these shoes!!"
- Melissa: "No, they are leather."
Marsha asked: is this shoe slip resistant?
- Tamera: "Like any shoe they are a little slick on the bottom at first, but I've worn them for about a week, and I wouldn't say they are slip "resistance" but they aren't bad."
- Kristen: "The shoe is fairly slip resistent. I have slipped a couple times on a wet surface, but when I would have been likely to slip no matter what shoe I was wearing. I found that the shoe runs small and has pushes your foot forward so that your toes always feel like they are up against the front. Hope this is helpful."
- Tricia: "The bottom is textured.Grips the ground pretty well."
- lisa: "Not totally, I scuff the bottoms on cement just to be safe. They are no different from most shoes. However, they are extremely comfortable."
- Rhonda: "Yes they are, very much so"
- Karen: "I haven't had an issue. On ice, I have had to be extra careful and had no issue."
- Jennifer: "They are slip resistant. I'm on my feet 8 hour days on slippery tile and they wear very well. And they are super comfortable. "
- Matthew: "Yes it is"
- Robin: "Oh yes they are slip resistan. These are one of the best pair of shoes I have purchased in a long time...very comfortable...I walk a lot and I would recommend them to you."
lita asked: can you tell me if this shoes are non skid?
- Michelle: "Unfortunately, I had to return them since even buying a half size larger than I normally wear they were very tight & uncomfortable to walk in. My toes hit the front of the shoe. Sorry I can't answer your question if they were non skid because I did not wear them outdoors. I tried them on indoors & walked on carpeting."
- Barbara: "The bottoms are somewhat rough on the raised up portions. The material is somewhat hard though, so not sure they would be non-skid. Also,for me, they are very tight over the top of the foot area and hard to put on."
- Karla: "Technically, no...they are not like a rubber sole with a "grip". I was concerned with that too, especially living in Michigan with ice and snow; however, I have never had a problem with slipping and I wear these shoes A LOT. Worse case scenario is you can also buy some rubber stick-on soles or scuff up the bottom on some rough cement to give them a bit of texture."
- Karen: "I'm not sure you could describe them as non skid since the soles are not made of soft rubber, but they do have grooves on the soles and I haven't noticed them feeling slippery. I bought a 2nd pair because they're so comfortable."