FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jackie: "price"
- Jamie: ""I WANTED SOMETHING COZY AND COMFORTABLE AND SASSY AND THIS SELECTION WILL WORK"
- ana j.: "looks comfy and brand is excellent"
- yolanda: "Great Price"
- Jamie: "I LIVE IN FLORIDA & LOVE THE FLIP FLOPS"
- raul: "because my wife has allergy to rubber and needs cork soles"
Angela asked: I purchased these, and they just came today...so cute! I'm wondering if the buckle is adjustable, or if over time the fabric will stretch? A little tight on the top of my foot.
- Lillian: "Hi angela e, the buckle is adjustable. I really like the them also and.they are comfy. I had to make them tighter, since I have small thin feet. Hope this info was helpful."
- Amy: "The buckle does adjust and they did stretch out over time."
- Linda: "Hi Donna, I gave this same reply to Angela. Just lift up the tab on the buckle and adjust to your comfort level. It might be a little hesitant so you may have to play around with the tab. Hope this helps!"
- Krisann: "Same for me! Just lift up on the tab and the buckle opens up. There are three adjustment holes to choose from. Hint: I gave my pair a quick shot of Scotchguard to keep the fabric cleaner alittle longer."
- Linda: "The buckle is adjustable and will not stretch over time. The fabric did not fade over time either."
- Donna: "I'm having the same problem...would appreciate an answer also!"
- marilyn: "love Dr. Scholl's but these did not fit at all just really strange fit overall. I returned them. They were cute."
- Chris: "Hi Angela, I purchased the multi stripe last season. The buckle does not appear to be easily adjustable. Mine were a little tight last season very early but they were very comfie after about 3-4 wears. They are my favorites this season! Hope this helps!"