FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- John: "Me likey"
- TRUDY: "NOT MY FIRST PAIR OF THE NIKE REAX 7. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOE! IM A LADY PURCHASING THE MENS SIZE ONLY BC I NEED THIS PARTICULAR COLOR COMBO. IM ON MY FEET MOST OF THE TIME FOR WORK AND THIS SHOE IS COMFY WHILE PROVIDING GREAT SUPPORT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!"
- robert: "color"
- Angelina: "I couldn't find a local retailer with this shoe in size 12."
- Leo: "Replacing old pair that I like"
Richard asked: am on my feet 5 days a week 8 hours a day at work? and i cant seem to find shoes that are conferable and i heard there are pretty good?
- xinxin: "Yes , It is very comfortable,"
- Karen: "I don't think they're meant for that kind of time of standing on your feet. They do offter a little extra spring than normal flatter shoes, though"
- Robin: "Hi Richard, In my opinion, these shoes are too narrow and I would not recommend them for wearing to work unless you have very narrow feet. These Nikes are made in such a way that the laces cannot be loosened in order to allow for a less tight fit. If you DO have very narrow feet, then possibly these would work well for you because they are cushioned well and they are also lightweight. I hope this helps. :) ~Robin R"
- heather: "Yes my husband loves them. He even started wearing them to the gym. "
- Damon: "I have been using these for running and lifting weights every day for several months now. They're great shoes for that purpose and I will buy them again. For being on your feet and for preventing foot soreness, I am going to recommend a good pair of boots. I am on my feet, walking and running on hard surfaces all day 5 days a week in a law enforcement capacity. I find that with a good solid pair of boots my feet do not get sore even after many hours. Nike isn't going to like this, but look at OTB. I have used sooo many types of shoes and boots in extreme environments and recently more urban wear. The OTB boots (like the bushmasters) have such great, comfortable soles. I'll have a 10 hour workday of walking and standing around on pavement and have no foot soreness at all. I'll switch back to a thin sole pair of shoes and have foot soreness within the first 1 or 2 hours."