FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "gift"
- Sharon: "they are great shoes for work which I stand on my feet for long periods of time!"
- Maria: "Price and budget"
- Lynn: "very comforable and wide toe"
- Lynn: "Great shoe for tennis!"
- Sandra: "Best fit of all shoes I have tried"
- A: "Good reviews online."
- Amy: "I have found that for waitressing these are the most comfortable for ten hour days."
- B: "My wife picked them out."
- D: "Great value. These give a little more than the other types of K-Swiss but a good alternative as I change shoes almost daily so as not to wear them out."
- Michelle: "Very comfortable shoe for tennis and work!"
- cassandra: "i love k-Swiss products,i have been wearing them since i was a kidd"
- John: "Have same shoe fits great"
- Lisa: "Like the way K-Swiss fit. Price was good."
Jody asked: I presently own a pair of these and the size is USA 10 and EUR 42. I ordered this sneaker in USA 10 and I notice the EUR size is 41. They are bit tight. Why the change? thank you!!
- Sheila: "I found them to be tight at first, but after a few wearings they gave. Can't wear with heavy socks though. Overall comfortable for work. I'm a nurse. hope this helps."
- Patricia: "Jody, I have these particular shoes on hand all of the time. I have a foot problem and have to wear athletic inserts inside my shoes. I love these shoes because of the arch support, etc. Also, they are extremely well-made. I believe that the shoes are made by different people, at different times, and that is why sometimes the shoes are a little smaller or larger than the last time I purchased them. I believe they have an assembly line situation where things are made by different people; i.e., a size 6 would be done on a certain day by one person, while a size 8, for example, would be done by another on another assembly line at the same time. Therefore, you might alo have a size difference in the cutting of the sections of the same-size shoe, etc. on various days, as different people are cutting, assembling the same size shoe. I hope this helps you somewhat with your question ."