FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Darcy: "Great aesthetic appeal."
- Melody A: "Comfort"
- Caroline: "Nice looking"
- Odalis: "They look very comfortable!"
- Robert: "My daughter liked the style"
- Megan: "I am a college athlete and I am always looking for cute running shoes. I love the look of these and hope they last a while. Can't wait to get them in the mail!"
- Kristen: "Saw them on a friend."
- John: "Basic"
- Darlene: "nice and boho"
- Ashley: "Mesh Nikes are the most comfortable shoes ever!"
- brianna: "Because these are cute!"
- Leah: "It's nice. they are so incredibly fashionable and my boyfriend told me he would break up with me unless I bought them."
- Charles: "Daughter wanted."
- Hitomi: "fit perfectly, trust brand, satisfy school rule of shoes color, nice design"
- Nikki: "they are cute running shoes"
- G: "I received an email from Famous Footwear that Nike had just come out with them and they were in stores. i really liked the way they looked!"
- paola: "cuase i always wanted some"
- Nzingha: "my grandmother picked these for her self. she needs a comfortable pair of nikes. so I recommended famous foot wear and their awesome prices!"
- Carmen: "They're cute."
- Patricia: "I like the shape and style, i used to own the Nike Free 5.0 but those are not available so we will see how these fit and feel on."
- Cynthia: "Light weight running show"
- April: "Suggestion"
- Michael: "they are very nice shoes and my wife liked them"
- Donna: "Very comfortable shoe!"
- Debbie: "I have others and like the fit"
KYanna asked: Would these sneakers be recommended to those with flat feet who overpronate ? Is there stability for those with this typical kind of feet ?
- Darlene: "They are comfy!! I have flat feet"
- Terrance: "I do not believe these shoes would offer enough support. They have very little support. I would never buy these shoes again. Our daughter has been very disappointed with her pair."
Hannah asked: Do these fit true to size?
- Loretta: "Where is your store located?"
Lauryn asked: Does the "M" mean Men's sizing? If so what is the women's size for a men's 10?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Lauryn, The M actually is a reference to the Medium Width of the shoe, so all the sizes are in fact women's sizes. Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"