FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Lisa asked: Are these Converse sizes listed, men or women sizes?
- Tracy: "These are women's sizes listed. We ordered an 8 and it fits like a Size 8 women's."
- Lisa: "This pair is listed woman. My daughter loves Converse (All Star) shoes...I just have to remember to order them one size smaller than my daughters shoe size. She wears a sz.11 in any other womens shoe but I have to buy her Converse in a sz.10. "
- Lisa: "These are women's sizes, but they run really big. The Converse that doesn't have "Women's" in the title are all men's sizes. I found it really confusing myself and ended up returning them to the store and had to try on several pairs before finding the right size. I normally wear a size 8, and ended up buying a size 7 in this style. Hope this helps!"
- Belinda: "These are women sizes. I ordered an 8 and that's my normal size. These are super cute and I always get compliments. Enjoy!"
- Cori: "When I ordered mine online, I ordered size 5, because that's what's on the bottom of all my chucks. They shipped me a size 3 (on the bottom) which apparently fits a womens size 5 in other shoes. I took them to a store where they we're happy to exchange them for the correct size. So... yeah, if you orde a 5, you will get a womens 5. :)"