FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Robyn asked: are these boots water proof ?
- Catherine: "Unfortunately I don't know. I bought them as a gift for someone but I don't believe they r waterproof"
- ALANA: "I do not know if they are waterproof. There is no tag or stamp saying they are. I think a safe guess is to say that they aren't. "
- DIANNE: "yes"
- kati: "I DONT HAVENT THIS BOOTS"
- Bobbie: "I don't know about "water proof", but my feet stayed dry in 6 inches of snow, so I would say they are vary water resistant."
- Sandy: "I'm not really sure. I have worn them in the snow and my feet stayed dry and warm. Just don't go wading through deep puddles. :)"
- Malinda: "I've walked thru slushy snow and puddles wearing these boots, and so far they seem water proof. But I wouldn't go wading thru water with them. They also are comfortable and keep your feet warm."