FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- carla: "Very cute and very comfortable, but not made for everyday wear, the heel came apart after about 2 months.I really wanted to get another pair but they went out of stock."
- Lisa: "Really like the style but returned them because they did not feel good."
- Barbara: "They are just what I have been looking for."
- Adali: "Easy to put them on and off and they very stylish with the buckle"
- Shamika: "I chose these boots because they were exactly what I was looking for--a black stylish ankle boot with a low heel. Bare Traps is one of the most comfortable shoe brands I wear."
- Jordan: "Traveling to Europe; I want cute black ankle boots but want them to be comfortable, and after looking for months I think I found the right pair!"
- Eunaude: "Very nice looking booties..."
- Alyce: "These boots are so comfortable I almost wish I bought two pair for when I wear out the first ones I still have another pair to wear..."
- WENDY: "classy & looks good for an everyday look, just hope they are as comfortable as how they look."
- Tina: "I already have a pair and have almost worn them out, love them, they are very, very comfortable and warm. Bought another pair to save for next winter"
- Nancy: "I bought these for my sister for Christmas as a replacement for some boots of a similar style that wore out. She loves them!"
- Sheryl: "I like the style of the boot and love the heel. This boot is exactly what I was looking for. I hope they work out. I really don't like purchasing shoes online as you can't try them on. Hopefully these will be a keeper!"
Joan asked: How do they get away with charging so much money for a boot that isn't leather?
- misti: "This boot is really cute and goes with many outfits. Its very comfortable. I'm a teacher and can stay on my feet all day when wearing these boots. A little black shoe polish fixes a scuff. I know they're expensive but they are very comfortable and stylish."
- Mary Ann: "I bought on Cyber Monday, got them for a great price. I didn't notice they were not leather. It Really doesn't matter to me, I love the boot! They are very comfortable, just enough height to look great!"
- Joan: "Even so, if you are making a quality shoe, wouldn't you make in leather? Just my opinion..."
- cristina: "Well the quality is very good. They feel just like leather and they're extremely durable so it's the quality of the shoe that you're paying for. "
- Laura J: "I thought the same thing at first, but after wearing these the first day and having no pain or aching after being in them all day, my question was answered. They are very comfortable and fit me feet like a glove. They are also, holding up very well not being leather."