FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "These are a gift for my daughter."
- Robyn: "They looked cute and comfortable and had good reviews."
- Melanie: "I saw it on another site and liked them but they were sold out on my size...and I still wanted them."
- J: "Work wear, comfort, good reviews"
- Jennifer: "Will go well with casual and dressy...and seems comfortable."
- John: "for my grandmom-- looks like they are easy on and off."
- Ester: "Complete comfort."
Audrey asked: Are they bendables like Clarks MaryJane with no steel shanks?
- patricia: "I am not familiar with the Clark's Mary Janes. I can tell you that I bought this shoe and I love it. I bought the brown, and now that I see it in black, I wish I had a pair in black too."
- Dana: "Hi, I am not familiar with the Clark's MaryJanes. These shoes are not bendable, but they are comfortable."
- Linda: "Yes, the shoes are bendable like Clarks. These shoes run larger than normal size. Ordered these shoes for my daughter in a 7.5M size and she gave them to me since I wear an 8M."
- Michelle: "Not in my opionion. They are very stiff and don't have a very deep insole."
- Cristine L: "I don't know if they have steel shanks and I'm not familiar with Clarks MaryJane but they are not super bendable like I've seen other shoes. They have a great bottom support though."
- Carlene: "Yes they bend. But run wide for me"
- celeste: "No steel shanks that I felt. I sent them back because they were too big."
- Kim: "I find them to be so comfortable I wear them all over the place so comfortability is a must. I teach an improve comedy class so flexibility is a must. I am also very hard on my shoes so durability is a must. The shoes are comfortable, flexible and durable and highly recommend them."