FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bernadette: "I liked the style"
- Laura: "love these boots so comfy on motorcycle"
- Amber: "I liked them"
- Janice: "Chiropractor said no more "high" heels. I enjoy motorcycle riding - boots are cute plus have needed lower heel."
- S: "The buckles looked contemporary. The low heel will be easy to walk in."
Trish asked: I wear 8 but some shoes 81/2 just wondering if they are true to size or run small?
- Danielle: "Run small"
- Jane: "True to size but tight over the instep. I have a very high instep. Very comfortable once you get them on. I have worn them for 10+ hours in a day with no issues. I use a boot jack to pull them off because of the instep issue."
- Andrea: "I usually wear a size 8 and felt that they were more like an 8 1/2... they run big in my opinion. "
- Julie: "They are true to size. I wear size 7 and the 7 in these boots fit perfectly. "
- Judy: "In my experience they were a true fit. The 7.5 (my normal size) fit perfectly. Also, I received compliements everytime I wore them!"
- Maria: "Trish, The shoe fit but the calf was too tight. I have muscular calves and they slouched too much. I returned the boots but the shoe part fit fine. maria D."
- LORI: "I wear size 7, ordered size 7 online, and they are perfect."