FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michele: "I have a pair and love them! Can not only use for aerobics, they are light enough to swim in as well."
- Theresa: "Looking for a water shoe to bring on vacation and found these on sale, although the sale price is much better for men shoes. I don't wear this type of shoe often and think these will be perfect for my trip."
- Shiann: "My sister recommended them!"
Wendy asked: Since they only have whole sizes and I wear 9 1/2 which size should I order? Thanks!
- Claire: "Well.... I am an 8.5 and I purchased size 8. It fits comfortably well. In my experience, when it's whole-sizes only, they usually run larger... Good luck!"
- Donna: "I bought these for my Mom she wears 9.5 and I bought her a 10 she said they were perfect. She said they were not too big."
- S: "They fit true to size so I would get the next size up"
- Maria: "Hello Wendy, I bought the shoes for my mom which is size 10 and says they fit her great. She says you should go for a 9. :)"
- mary: "I wear size 9. These seem to fit pretty loose with more room in the toes than I would normally want. I haven't had them long enough to wear to the river so I don't really know if they stretch more when wet. I would probably get the size 9 if I were you. I wish I had gotten a size 8 for myself. Hope this helps."