FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Pamela: "The style"
- Oshea: "They looked comfortable"
- Lisa: "Color, style, and price"
- Carolyn: "Style and comfort"
- Cynthia: "Love the look and comfort. They go with anything!"
- judy: "lifestride very comfy"
- Alice: "The fit and the name brand."
- Monique: "for work"
- A: "price, style, comfort"
- K: "I chose these boots because they were extremely nice and fit perfectly. They are comfortable and have become my go-to boots for when I go out! They fit a little tighter around the calf which is exactly what I like!"
- Anne: "Nice, basic black boot that goes with anything."
- G: "ended up returning these, as calves weren't wide enough."
- Bernita: "Because of the reviews I read"
- Roxanne: "they were in my size"
- Carol: "zipper on side"
- Kathleen: "my old boots wore out and i really like these also had good reviews for comfort and style"
Wai Ying asked: Hi! I'm interested the boots! But since I'm a petite with size 7, I would like to know if the shaft height is really 14 in. (all the other sites listed this pair of Xplode boots with 15 in. shaft) ? Thank you so much!
- Oshea: "Yes they are. They fit my calves which are large so they may swallow you unless you wear jeans/layered pants with them."
C asked: What is a "stacked" heel ?
- C A: "it looks like there are 'levels' to the heel, thus 'stacked'. But, it's really all one piece for the sole of the boot."
- Rebecca: "Just what it looks like on the picture. Not a wedge, not a platform....a basic heel is a stacked heel ."