FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lucyndia: "I like the style and color. Saw them in store and my size was not available."
- Angela: "comfortability"
- O: "I do a fair amount of walking and took a recent job as a dog-walker/pet-sitter. This style is perfect to provide great comfort walking, adjustable and good air flow in the summers, and most of all, protective toes for sticks and cactus!"
- Carole: "I need a shoe that will be versatile and comfortable for all kinds of activities outdoors."
Janice asked: Does this shoe true to size? I wear a 7...is it too short like the Keen brand?
- Claire: "This shoe is a perfect size 7. It is not too short and, is very comfortable."
- Tiffany: "I normally wear a 8 1/2 but I printed out the foot measuring chart on the website and measured my foot and it said a 9 so I ordered a 9 and it fits perfect so I would probably order a 1/2 size bigger in this product. Hope that helps."
- Justina: "It does run true to size. I returned mine though. They are a bit sloppy in the toe box. When I tried to adjust them the plastic clip broke. They look cute on the shelf and I think they would be good around the pool and house. After having them on and comparing to Keens, the sole of the Khombu is not as rugged. A river rock would probably bruise your foot."
- Sandra: "Hi Janice, they are true to the size and I think a litter larger."
- Sue: "I usually wear an 8.5, however I wear a 7.5 in this type of shoe. they run large. I love the fit and the comfort. good luck"
- CHERYL: "It actually runs a bit long in the toe area but very tight near the ankle."
- Emily: "I wear a size 9 1/2 and I had to get a size 8. So no its not a true size. I had to go try it on in store before I ordered them. "
- Emily (staff): "Hi Janice, I have not heard that this shoe runs small or large. If possible I would suggest trying them on at your local Famous Footwear store. To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"