FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kaye asked: What is the circumference of the top of the boot?
- Lisette: "My pair, which are a size 8, measured 17.25" in circumference."
Debbie asked: when you say tall what are they referring to?
- Kristin: "The height of the boot...It is closer to your knee than the regular boots."
- Katrina: "Bear paw along with uggs have short (right above ankle) and then they have tall which would be mid lower leg(under knee). Thesevshows are amazing. "
- Kathy: "It's the height of the boots. They stop right below the knee. I purchased two pair for my teenagers last year. They loved them and unlike most things they received last year, they are still wearing them. They are super comfortable and stylish! "
- Jill: "The shaft on the boot. "
- Emily (staff): "Hi Debbie, This boot is also offered in a short version, it has a shorter shaft. So this boot is referred to as tall. The shaft height measures 12 1/2". I hope this helps! Emily"
Shari asked: Do the Bear Paw Emma's run big or small? I wear and 8 1/2 and will need to go up or down a half size.
- Tanya: "I bought my daughter those boots in her regular size but they didn't fit. She had to go up 1 full size."
- Jacqueline: "Bought them in size 8 for my granddaughter ( she wears 7 1/2). She says that they are a good fit"
- Jeff: "My wife is a size 9 and size 9 fit her just right. You might need to order both and send one back to see how it fits."
- Dawn: "Just a tad small - I went up a size but my daughter went down...think it is also how you wear your shoe! Hope this helps"