FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shelly: "My daughter these last year. She loved them. They held up well too!"
- Debra: "My old ones got really wore out and I would love to have some new ones."
- Margaret: "Comfort"
- Mariann: "liked the color and style"
- Jeniffer: "winter is coming and I wanted warm comfy boots"
- Selena: "Cute color"
- Lana: "warm and comfortable"
- Pamela: "Can't beat the price, and the comfort of these are sooooo good, and they are a fashion statement also. :]"
- Tammy: "Daughters favorite"
- Patsy: "Need these to wear in the winter and match an outfit my friend gave me for my birthday last year."
- Jennifer: "color i was looking for at a good price"
- Lori: "Buy these boots EVERY YEAR and they are FANTASTIC!!!"
- S: "Daughter's Christmas present!"
- Chris: "Granddaughters choice"
- Bruce: "Because our daughter liked the pair she has, and needs a new pair due to a hole between fabric and sole."
- Tracie: "cute"
- DEE: "MY GRAND DAUGHTER LOVED THEM HOPE I ORDERED RIGHT HEIGHTH. 12" TALL, D"
- K: "sale"
- Rebecca: "I returned these. I didn't like the Hickory color!"
- Deniss: "Very good brand, comfortable and warm"
- LAURIE: "DAUGHTER WANTS THIS FOR BIRTHDAY"
- Marcia: "Well still in one piece and looking good. This is a great buy. MY granddaughter simply loves these"
- B: "granddaughter christmas gift. she loves them!"
- Lani: "daughters first choice as an alternative to Uggs"
- Lisette: "Love these!! So comfortable and great quality. Just as good as Uggs for a much better price."
- S: "have already had this pair for years!!! I know I'll need new ones next winter, so I'll beat the rush and take advantage of the sale price now!!!"
- B: "To keep my daughter warm"
- Estela: "Very comfortable boots. They look great with jeans."
- Amy: "To replace my daughters old boots."
- Christine: "Love the way these feel"
- Lori: "My daughter really likes these."
- Raquel: "Treated myself to something nice"
- Marge: "I own these boots in black and they are great. The warmest boot out there. Highly recommend them."
- Ana: "I Love these have a black pair and wanted brown too! they are so comfy"
- Dalora: "Comfort and and style simple but you can wear with just about anything on a cold day."
- N: "Daughter liked"
- Deborah: "They are fashionable yet they are still practical for cold weather."
- Cheryl: "Mine wore out"
- Christine: "Looks great, works similar as an UGG and cost less. Great birthday gift."
colleen asked: I usually wear an eight and a half. Do they come in half sizes? If they do not come in half sizes, should I go the next size up?
- Colleen: "They do not come in half sizes. I would suggest the next size up. The boots are great! Comfortable and warm."
- Cyrilla: "I have bought two pairs of these boots, and would recommend going to a 9 if you are an 8.5 size. They are thick and warm, but you can always wear thicker socks when it's especially cold out. Hope this helps! "
- Camilla: "Yes go next size up. Are you planning on wearing thick socks? If so you will be fine."
- Melissa: "They do not come in half sizes. Both my daughter and I have them in different colors and styles and we both buy the next size up."
kelley asked: Can you fold the tops down on these like UGGS to show the fur? i cant wear tall boots because i have big calves.
- Elizabeth: "N."
- Dawn: "Yes you can fold them down."
- Jeff: "No you can not fold the tops down."
- Deneaka: "No"
Kat asked: Is ir hard to get them on? The boot looks so high I won't be able to fit my foot in!!1
- paulette: "Just a little but they will stretch so don't get them in a larger size . "
- Cheri: "It's not hard to get your foot in at all! They are soft and flexible so you can slide your foot right in."
Kaye asked: What is the circumference of the top of the boot?
- Lisette: "My pair, which are a size 8, measured 17.25" in circumference."
Debbie asked: when you say tall what are they referring to?
- Kristin: "The height of the boot...It is closer to your knee than the regular boots."
- Katrina: "Bear paw along with uggs have short (right above ankle) and then they have tall which would be mid lower leg(under knee). Thesevshows are amazing. "
- Kathy: "It's the height of the boots. They stop right below the knee. I purchased two pair for my teenagers last year. They loved them and unlike most things they received last year, they are still wearing them. They are super comfortable and stylish! "
- Jill: "The shaft on the boot. "
- Emily (staff): "Hi Debbie, This boot is also offered in a short version, it has a shorter shaft. So this boot is referred to as tall. The shaft height measures 12 1/2". I hope this helps! Emily"
Shari asked: Do the Bear Paw Emma's run big or small? I wear and 8 1/2 and will need to go up or down a half size.
- Tanya: "I bought my daughter those boots in her regular size but they didn't fit. She had to go up 1 full size."
- Jacqueline: "Bought them in size 8 for my granddaughter ( she wears 7 1/2). She says that they are a good fit"
- Jeff: "My wife is a size 9 and size 9 fit her just right. You might need to order both and send one back to see how it fits."
- Dawn: "Just a tad small - I went up a size but my daughter went down...think it is also how you wear your shoe! Hope this helps"