FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- eileen: "need waterproof winter boots"
- Damita: "I had boots similar to these several years ago, and they were very comfy. I haven't been able to find the same ones, but these appear to be very close to the ones I had before."
- Deirdre A: "Priced great and they were waterproof and warm."
- Cindy: "winter walking, snowshoeing, etc. Plus, the Sorel name for warmth."
- Julie: "The boots I have no longer have a sole and I desperately need a new pair of boots."
- Joyce: "Had a pair of similar Itasca boots, which are worn out now. I try to buy things made in the US or Canada. I believe Sorel boots are made in Canada."
- Sandra: "They looked like they would be easy to put on and the sole appears to be able to handle snow & ice without slipping."
- Sandy: "Sorel has always been a good winter boot. Hoping it will stand up to the name. I live in some rugged, very cold and wet terrain in the winter. Hoping these will be just the thing. Plus...I love the looks. ;-) Boots are my favorite type of shoe."
- N: "Daughter liked"
Heloisa asked: I wear shoes size 6, should I buy this Boots Snow Angel Zip size 6 or 7, as they do not have 61/2?
- Jeri: "I usually wear an 8 but I had to buy a 9 for my foot to slide into the boot and be able to zip them up. I LOVE the boot, but I had to go through 3 pairs until I could fit my foot into them."
- Heloisa: "Thanks Elizabeth, very good tip! Heloisa"
- Elizabeth: "I'd go with a size 7 because chances are, you will be wearing heavy socks and they are snug. I can wear a 7 1/2, but bought the 8."
- Lynne: "I bought these for my grandaughter~she's only 8,but wears size 61/2 ladies shoe!~I got her the 7,which seems snug,kind of struggled to get it on..I'd go with the 7."
- Gretchen: "You should go up a size for sure. As soon as you add a medium to thick sock, a size 6 will be too tight. They are very warm and comfortable boots. You'll love them. "