FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bard: "Looks like a good value and well made."
- Heloisa: "I did buy this item because of the positive comments from other customers."
- Y: "I had been watching these boots for a while hoping they would go on sale. I was lucky enough to get them 50% off which is much more than I expected. Can't wait to have them."
- Linda: "Will be great for taking evening walks in the winter"
- Fran: "love Sorel boots and these look like a good buy for the money"
- Danna: "I wanted a pair of Sorel snow boots and this was an awesome deal!!!"
- Elizabeth: "sub-zero temps in the morning when I feed the horses"
- Y: "The brand name, the quality, need for cold."
- J: "stylish, comfortable looking snow boots!"
- Susan: "I need boots for walking the dogs"
- J: "I felt that for Sorels that this is a good bargain."
- Clare: "They look warm and easy to put on and take off. I was motivated to do this today because of the first snow here in Fairbanks."
Heloisa asked: I wear shoes size 6, should I buy this Boots Snow Angel Zip size 6 or 7, as they do not have 61/2?
- Heloisa: "Thanks Elizabeth, very good tip! Heloisa"
- Elizabeth: "I'd go with a size 7 because chances are, you will be wearing heavy socks and they are snug. I can wear a 7 1/2, but bought the 8."
- Lynne: "I bought these for my grandaughter~she's only 8,but wears size 61/2 ladies shoe!~I got her the 7,which seems snug,kind of struggled to get it on..I'd go with the 7."
- Gretchen: "You should go up a size for sure. As soon as you add a medium to thick sock, a size 6 will be too tight. They are very warm and comfortable boots. You'll love them. "