FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Charlanne: "Grandson"
- catrena: "I like them for my self"
- TRACY: "BOUGHT THESE FOR MY SON."
- anita: "good brand and yet affordable"
- CaSandra: "Because my son wouldn't stop HARRASSING me!!"
- Amar: "Because my son thinks it's "sexy.""
Kay asked: I'm a girl and wear a size 7 in boys. Will I be able to wear a size 7 in Grade School shoes?
- Rolanda: "Well Kay, these shoes in a size 7 may work depending on actual your ACTUAL length & width of your foot. As in junior's sized clothing, they are cut a bit smaller (length & width) for a growing child's foot. Because their bones are still a lot more malleable, it kinda makes the fit a little easier for them. All in all, I think u should probably not waste your time & go with the size in small men's or as u normally do. Who knows? I'm willing to bet that your toes will be all the way to the top of the shoe. No wiggle room. Which will later cause u bunions & corns. not right after but surely. Try buying both the grade school & the adult small size 7, walk around in the house a bit to distribute all the weight bearings, then try the adult equivalent size ( men's size 7) & weigh the differences. Return the one that doesnt suit u. After all, you want the shoe to last. Always best to just go for your size. Going for the smaller cut is not cute on your feet later when u still want to be able to wear sandals. No shoe is worth banging your feet up & having to have surgery to remove bunions & corns which can come back just to hear someone tell you your feet look small as sooooooooo many people do? I so hope this helps u. Good luck :)"
- catrena: "yes you can or one size down"
- Herman Brian: "Hi Kay, These shoes run true to size and are very durable. The size 7 should fit just fine. Enjoy them... Also, just in case they don't work for you... Famous lets you order online and return to a local store! Hope this helps.. Enjoy ! "
- rochelle: "Yes but be aware this boot runs big."
- wanda: "Yes, I think you can. I wear a size 8 in women and I fit a size 7 in grade school shoes just fine."