FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jason: "Although my daughter knows how to tie her shoes she gets frustrated when playing hard they come untied and she is always having to tie them so I thought I would give this technology a try. Plus they are converse old school cool!!!!!"
Lisa asked: How does the sizing run on Converse. Would normally get a 4 for my daughter, but kind of remember Converse running big. What would you sugguest?
- heather: "converse definitely run big. i usually wear about a kids/womens 6 1/2-7 in nike, i buy a kids 5 in converse and can probably fit in a 4 if not for a wider then kids foot. your best bet is to go to a shoe store and try a pair on before purchasing online."
- Kimberly: "The girls sizes are bigger. Unisex are very reliable, if it indicates a female gender it's bigger. If it doesn't state one, order standard sizing. Keep in mind, girls sizes especially run big, mostly in width. Women's are just a tad bit larger, not enough to change the size you order. I wear 5 mens/7womens. Due to the girls sizes, I can wear a 4 but I generally order 4.5 Hope that's helpful."
- colleen: "I would have her try them on in the store and then order the color online based on what color you desired. the pair we ordered were very large and we opted for something else and took them back."
- Lisa: "Thanks for all the feedback. Was going to try since they were a good price, but made the decision after your reviews to just buy a different pair. God bless & Thanks again to all!"
- Leslie: "Hi Lisa, they run true to Converse sizing (about a 1/2 size too big). I bought this exact pair for my daughter at the beginning of the school year and had to return them. The laces are cute, but don't work very well. They easily came undone and she ended up losing them and the shoes would flop off her feet.We ended up returning these to the store. Hope this helps!"
- Nephtali: "You're right. Sizes do run big. I got them as a gift for my niece. My sister-in-law said they were halfa size too big. I hope that helps. "
- Zulaika: "They do run big. My daughter doesn't like them anymore bc there are no laces and what's there is very tight so they are hard to put on and take off. "
- Joshua: "They run slightly bigger. My daughter wears a size thirteen and she did'nt notice much of a difference , hope this helps. "