FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "Needed black exercise shoes with good support. The 15% off promo helped me decide to order."
- Robert: "i was chosen too"
- Carol: "Have a pair already and love them."
- Tausha: "They are discontinued and I could only find them on your website. Thanks"
- M: "Didn't like had to return. Item runs very small not true to size at all."
- Camille: "Already have these in a different color and love the fit. Very comfortable."
- Jodi: "Daughter requested these"
- jessica: "I have never worn a tennis shoe in my life and I bought a pair of these shoes onced and the mesh had torn within a 6 month period of purchase, but these are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn in my life and I will never wear another shoe but this one. Yes, i would and will suggest this shoe to anyone especially someone with painful feet. A wonderful shoe!"
- TIna: "Price and ease."
- Janet: "love these shoes"
- Maria: "I choose this pair of tennis shoes because they are mainly black and they go with every workout outfit I have. I think they will look great with yoga leggings."
- Oralia: "I choose this because i like that black goes with everything !! I also read the reviews and hope they are comfortable shoes."
- Melissa: "because of the gel cushions on the soles. use for kickboxing."
- Daniel: "my daughter loves to run"
- Christie M.: "They are cute! I'm trying to find something that is comfortable to wear to work. I stand on my feet all day and I need to be able to stand comfortably, and be stylish at the same time."
- Donna: "The inside of this shoe is incredible! It is so comforting for the balls of my feet! Best shoe ever!"
- Julie: "Have a pair in a different color and really like the left foot shoe but the right foot memory foam slides and bunches to the point of irritation. Am going to give it one more try and if the same happens I will return and never buy them again nor will I recommed them."
- Deborah: "need more padding"
- gayle: "I love the memory foam"
- Mary: "My sister bought these shoes for walking. They are like pillows inside, she loves them."
- Dana R.: "The look was stylish, they were black and the overall comfort of these running shoes."
- MICHELLE: "I WANTED THE COMFORT CUSHION SOLE. CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ANYMORE"
- Cristina: "comfortable and seems like a good pair to use for zumba. Made my decision after reading reviews and doing research online"
- Shaari: "I bought myself a pair and loved them so much i decided to get a pair for my mom!!! Great Price!!!"
Tran asked: I have try on these pairs at my local store before, but I feel like I had to get a whole size bigger to fit my feet into them, why is that? are they suppose to feel tight? I don't want to get a big size and make my foot look super huge.
- Kimberly: "They fit me true to size. I do have a very narrow foot though."
- Sheila: "I got my normal size 11 shoe and it fits perfectly except for one little spot on my big toes. They are very soft, so I am able to manage it. It doesn't hurt at all. I have a pretty narrow foot, just fyi. Also, even though they are size 11, they make my foot look small, so don't worry about going a size bigger. Good Luck."
- John: "Shoe fit great for me and was true to size. I love these shoes and they are a great fit for my busy lifestyle. However, I have a fairly narrow foot and some shoes do look big and bulky but not with these."
- Julie: "The pair I bought fit true to size. They are light shoes and feel like they fit a little snug when you are trying to put them on but once on they fit fine. It might be the memory foam that makes you feel like they are too small."
- Jose: "In my opinion, they fit tightly because they are a trainer shoe so they are supposed to be a little snug. I have wide feet so they fit me pretty tightly as well but I purchased the same size I normally wear and found that once I wore them for a little while, they stretched out in the places I needed more room! I love these shoes. Hopefully you will too!"
- renee: "I got these in my actual size... The material they are made out of is a little funky... It is really tight and makes my feet look a little strange ... I am hoping after wearing them for a while the material will start to stretch out."
- Leandra: "The sides eventually loosen up after you wear them but originally they felt a little tight on the sides "
Beverly asked: Do these shoe have the memory foam lining?
- gayle: "the sole of the shoes is a memory foam and the tongue and heal and around your ankle is padded and is referred to a sock lining which is very comfortable and offer great support."
- Shellie: "No. This is a very narrow shoe. I have only wore mine once. Uncomfortable"
- Randi: "It's kind of like thin memory foam. I have the worst feet and these are the best fitting pair of shoes I own. I travel weekly for business and I change into these shoes from heels at the airport. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these...I went back and bought 2 more pair in fear they would discontinue this style"
- C: "Yes they do"
- joan: "yes they seem to have a thin liner of memory foam...but they run narrow and I had to return them because they didn't fit my daughter who I bought them for"
- Denisse: "Yes they do! And they are very comfortable for aching feet like mine!"
Queenie asked: do they make these shoes in men?
- Timothy: "I'm not a100% positive, but I don't believe so. "
Lori asked: r these non-slip resistant?
- Donna P: "The soles are rubber and provide good traction so you won't slip."
- Davina: "No they're not, but the most comfortable sneakers ever ,, love love them !!!"
- Tanya: "Yes, they are slip resistant and extremely comfortable. "