FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "Cute women's tennis shoes that actually come in wide width. These shoes are great looking and comfortable too. Perfect width"
- Charity: "I love the colors and the style"
Jeanie asked: Is it possible to get both shoes with orange shoe laces?
- Christine: "The shoes come with two pairs of laces: orange laces for both shoes and pink laces for both shoes."
- Christopher: " They come with two sets of laces different color so you can change up the look"
- Christopher: "I think you can"
- Christine: "Yes, both shoes come with the orange laces. I love theses shoes!"
- Pam: "You get both sets of laces with shoes. "
- Ronda: "Hi, Mine came with 2 sets of laces. One pink and one orange. Ronda"
- Tami: "The shoes come with two sets of shoe laces. One orange and one pink. You can use either the orange shoe laces or the pink shoe laces or one of each as pictured. :)"
- Tamara: "Yes. They come with a pair of each color."
- Jason: "They come with both orange and pink laces. "
- Nathaly: "When I received my pair, they came with the orange laces. "
- Marve: "These shoes come with two pairs of laces. You can have both shoes with pink laces or both shoes with orange laces."
- Michelle: "Yes. You get a set of both colors of shoe laces."
- Erica: "When I bought this pair of shoes both shoes came laced with the orange laces already. The pink shoe laces were packaged separately in the shoe box. "
- Deeanna: "The sneakers come with two sets of laces. You will receive a set of orange and a set of pink. I hope this helps."
- Marie: "Yes they come with two pairs of shoelaces"
- Shanna: "They come with 2 pair of laces, pink and orange, so you can decide which you would like to wear."
- Shelly: "They actually come with a pair of orange laces and a pair of pink laces. Hope this helps."
Eleanor asked: what is the grip/traction like?
- Marilynn: "I wouldn't say these are the best running shoes, good buy for the money but not if you are looking to train seriously in these. I'd spend the extra money if you are looking for a real good sneaker to train in, and if you're concerned with traction and grip I'm assuming you're looking for a good training sneaker."
- Abbie: "I just bought them and have worked out a few times in them. They seem to be great so far!@"
Frada asked: what is weight of this shoe? And is there is sneaker style best suited for zumba classes? thank you
- Buffy: "These shoes are very light. When they arrived I thought, "these can't be my sneakers". That's how light the box was. Cross training sneakers are the best type for Zumba, so these would definitely work."
- Jessica: "These shoes are VERY light. I've heard instructors say that they would like participants to wear shoes that are not very 'grippy' to the floor. These are not very grippy to the floor."
- Irene: "This is very light weight not sure what exact weight. As far as for Zumba it would be good unless you need a stability shoes then I would suggest something else. But Ido everything but run in this shoe."
- Deborah: "It is light as a feather!"