FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "FROM ANOTHER CUSTOMERS REMARK ON YOUR WEBSITE SAYING THE SNEAKERS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND THAT THEY SUFFERED KNEE PAIN BUT WITH THESE SNEAKERS THEY HAD NO PAIN......."
- Kimberly: "good cushioning & pivot point for zumba"
- Brandy: "I have had a good experience with Rykas in the past and they are pretty."
- Denise: "Recommended by others for Jazzercise! Heard nothing but good things about Ryka shoes. Can't believe I found them here at Famous Footwear for a fabulous price!"
- Lisa: "I liked the colors"
- Maribeth: "i like this brand, have success with this brand"
- Holly: "style and for running. I've never tried this brand, but they're cute"
- Sarah: "Jazzercise classes and instructing"
- Judy: "I liked the look!!"
- Jennifer: "Have tried the brand before and really liked and looking for new athletic shoes!"
- KATHERINE: "I have a pair of Ryka Dash that have been good to me for a year now. Thought I'd try another style."
- Lori: "need stability for cross-training/interval training classes"
Heidi asked: Has anyone wore these for Zumba? I cant find the Studio Flex Low anywhere, so wondered how these cross-trainers would be. I have high arches that need great support and also good cushion for ball of foot; the area that hurts the most since I started the class. Thanks!
- Erin: "I wear these for Jazzercise, they are very comfortable. Got them about a week ago. They have a lot of cushion in them, I haven't had any problem with them hurting my feet at all!! You would probably like them!! I also have high arches. Hope you like them!"
- Tracy: "I wear for Jazzercize and find the cushion in the ball of the foot is great. My knees like them too."
- Tiffany (staff): "Yes, these are perfect for Zumba. Cushioning and supportive and meant for high impact studio work. Pivot table on the bottom for dance moves."