FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "I already have this boot in black. They are awesome with leggings or skinny jeans. They are big enough to let me wear tall, warm socks with them and keep me warm in the winter. Women always ask be what brand they are."
- Karen: "love the black ones"
Amy asked: I'm confused. Does it come in half sizes or not? I wear size 9. Both the 9 and 9.5 say Europe size is 40. Should I get the 9.5 since they don't have 9?
- MIA: "No I ordered online also and they only had a 9.5 so I bought it but they were way too big when they came in I took it to the store to return and she found a size nine and exchanged it for me. I'm not sure why they don't have size 9 online but they are not the same size. "
- Brian: "I thought they fit a bit big, but notsure"
- Ann: "Yes it comes in half sizes. If your feet are wide like mine, you might want to order a i/2 size larger. I sent the first pairs back because of this issue. If you have a local store, you can order at the store and then shipping both ways is free. Hope this is helpful!"
- Valerie: "I normally wear an 8. I bought this boot in both colors, Mahogany and Black. I bought it a half size larger in 8 1/2 and I'm glad I did. I really love this boot and I'm wearing both colors several times a week. The foot was a little snug at first, although not in an uncomfortable way. However, I realized that getting the half size larger was a good idea. I think going up a half size would be fine."
- stacey: "Amy, European sizing does not come half sizes. I am a size 7, and bought the recommended size 38 and th fit was good. I will add however that they zip tight and then loosen out afterward. I hope this elps."
- lane: "they run small.my reg size 7 an were tight an narrow."