FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Hulya: "great comfort brand"
- Amanda: "Loved the casual leather on these."
- N: "Style and leather"
- Karen: "fabulous looking and comfortable boot."
- Jessica: "Tried them in the store, super cute and comfortable. Ordered on line because I needed a bigger size."
Adria asked: I have a wide feet but small calves, would these work for me?
- Mary: "I love these boots. I have VERY fat feet. The fit wasn't right for me. I gave them to my daughter (23 yrs old) & she wears them all the time & loves them."
- Colleen: "Adria this is the second pair of boots I have purchased for my daughter she now has a black and a brown pair loves them both like myself we both have wide calves and wide feet and we love these boots good luck I would highly recommend them"
- Ann: "I have wide feet too...I needed to get a size larger than I would have had I been able to get a wide or double wide. I would consider my calves average. The buckles are adjustable, so I actually loosened them a bit at the widest part of my calf so I wouldn't strain the seams. So I believe you'll be fine..."
- Gabrielle: "I found the foot on the narrower side. It has stretch on the top for wider calves but it is stiff enough that it wont slide down on smaller calves. The inside lining is very comfortable on the foot but like I said the foot is a little narrow. Hope this helps!"
- Tammy: "unless you have very wide feet yes they will work. my calves are small and the buckles allow you to tighten them. I do not have wide feet but there is plenty of room in them. they do not narrow or go to a point like many other boots."
- Glenda: "Yes, I believe they would work for you. I have wide feet and big calves, so they would probably fit you great. They are a little tight on my calves, but overall super comfy. "
- Lisa: "Yes, I loved these but had to return them... My calves were too big! "
- Judith: "Yes they will work...you can tighten the calf with the 3 buckles..."