FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- UCHENNA: "friends reference"
Amanda asked: Are these boots only good with Skinny jeans or can you wear them with regular pants/jeans? Thanks so much!
- Brock: "I've only worn mine with skinny jeans, but I do think that they would work with regular pants as well! If you tuck them in pretty good, you shouldn't have any problems with them coming out. The boots are tall enough!"
- Desiree: "All pants (even my bootcuts) fit great inside these!"
- Warren: "Yes they can be worn with regular pants. Great boot."
- beckey: "They work best with skinnys regular boot cut seem to gap alot, quick note : the boots do leak unfortunately :("
- Robin: "They are only good with the skinny jeans. But these are my favorite pair of boots."
- bonnie: "i think they will look good both ways. i ended up giving these boots to my friend as they sagged on me in the ankle area. she has high arches and they looked great on her."
- Pamela: "Skinny is best. The fit under regular jeans but its snug"
- crystal: "I can only see them being woren with just skinny jeans ...if you wear other type of jeans it will shoe "
Amanda asked: are these okay in snow for short periods of time?
- Aubrey: "I definitely think they'd be fine for short periods in the snow. They aren't something i would wear specifically for days in the snow but having to walk places in the snow and stuff would be fine. "
- Elizabeth: "Definitely yes - in fact I think they would hold up in any conditions, including snow, ice and cold, for quite some time. Since they aren't real leather they are more waterproof and have a nice, snug liner."
- Michelle J: "Yes Amanda! These boots are awesome! They're very warm and comfortable. I've worn them in snow and my feet stayed dry & warm. Best Wishes! :))"
- Melissa: "Yes! I've worn them in the snow several time and my feet stayed warm. I got them a half size big, in case I need to double up on socks but I have only worn 1 pair so far! Super comfy too!"
- Ellen: "Yes absolutely "
- Patricia: "Yes They were very warm and nonskid."
- Anthony: "We got these for my daughter who is away at college. She says they do fine in the snow but when the bottoms are wet they can be a little slippery. "
- elizabeth: "They would be great in the snow. I would suggest treating them with water-proof spray before using them, but they are very warm and the quality is great."
- Kelly: "These boots are perfect for any amount of time in the snow. My feet were warm while shoveling snow off sidewalks and comfy for all day wear!"
- Marissa: "Yes. I wouldn't go skiing in them or anything, but they're relatively water resistant"
- Christine: "Yes. I have worn them quite a few times in the snow and my feet stayed warm and dry."
- Jackie: "Yes, they'd be ok....but so you know they aren't super warm to begin with. I thought they would be - but they really aren't. They work just fine for me but I wouldn't want to be stuck in a storm with them! :)"
- Nettie: "I live in Washington, DC and we only had 1 or 2 inches of snow so far this season but I wore them and had no problem with slipping or not keeping my feet warm."