FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amy: "new work out shoes for the summer off season training"
- Julianda: "I like the color, and my friends told me that Asics shoes are very comfortable"
- Lynn: "Granddaughter picked them out for track for school."
- Rachel: "Love the colors!"
- Kari: "love asics they fit and wear the best on my feet!!! Bright colors rock keep it up !"
- Jessica M: "I needed new workout shoes."
- Sara: "I want a supportive yet stylish shoe, and it was so cheap!"
- Michelina: "For coaching track"
- Kimberly: "Color"
- Carmen: "I picked these as cross training shoes for some gym classes I plan to attend. I hear they are running shoes but another online review said they worked great for kickboxing classes. I can double use them on a treadmill if need be."
- RENAE: "brand and colour"
- Maggie: "light weight for training in the gym and not going to use them for running"
- C: "I love all the Asics shoes. These were more affordable."
Elise asked: Would you recommend these for tennis?
- Heather: "Yes. I highly recommend this product. They are lightweight great shoes. I have gotten tons of compliments on the color/look as well."
- Tara: "I am a nurse and wear these shoes to work. I am on my feet anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day and only wear Asics. I am not sure how they would do in for you in playing tennis but I can say they are very comfortable and have good support. I love mine and hope if you buy them they work for you. This is a very good brand and very comfortable."
- Emily: "No most shoes made for tennis have an extra "lip" of rubber material to add stability to lateral movements (and being on your toes); these do not."
- anne: "No. I almost always wear asics shoes. These felt like they ran on the small size and didn't give a lot of support. I returned them. On a positive I liked the color"
Jessie asked: Are these good shoes for track and field middle distance and long distance shoes?
- Kari: "I USE THEM FOR ALL THE ABOVE I do go to the running store and have custom supports made for my feet cause they are weird there isn't a running shoe out there with the right amount of support in the right area but Asics are the closest I have found . If your going to try to be a serious runner I suggest going to a place like the running company or roadrunner sports where they can analyze your feet, arches, and pressure points accurately and tell you what brand shoe is best for your feet."
- Jessica M: "I dont thimnk so these shoes make my feet hurt. Am in the process of looking for new shoes now."
- Maggie: "I would not recommend them for middle or long distance...They are too light and does not have the support to help last any distance event or training."
- Emily: "No. Not enough support."