FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Hans: "Never had a pair of slip ons but since I got a good deal on them from Famous Footwear,I decided to buy them."
- Dalana: "Chosen by my Son who is 13"
- Nichole: "Son liked it, for school for 17 year old."
- Rowena: "Cute"
- Elizabeth: "He has a pair like this that he loves. He wanted another."
- C: "my son order them"
- Chelsea: "Because they're perfect for our wedding - comfy and not too informal for outdoor wedding w/ grey suits"
- K: "My son was interested in them for Spring/summer."
- Shannon: "My husband says that they look cool. We'll see once he gets them on his feet. tehehee"
- Robyn: "my son has a pair of vans and wanted a slip on"
Gary asked: How do Vans brand of slip-ons fit a wide foot? I usually get a 3E or 4E depending on the brand. Thanks
- Jeffrey: "They seem to be true to size. I usually get regular or 2e. I got regular in this one and I am happy."
- Karen: "We went a half size bigger to accommodate my wide foot. But they fit perfect and no problems. I would def recommend them. Hope this helps."
- kimberly: "My husband has a pair and they are actually a tighter fit than his other Vans. "
- Lisa: "Hi Gary. My son has a slightly wide foot but seems to be able to wear regular (non wide) widths. So I can't really speak to how these fit wide widths."
- Brandie: "My son has wide get and they fit him comfortably. Unfortunately only a month after we bought them, they completely fell apart. We had to throw them away and buy him new ones. He loved them, but based on that, I wouldn't buy them again. "