FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- April: "I have to have medical alterations (lifts) added to the bottom of all of my left shoes. I chose these because they are comfortable and have a flat bottom that makes the lift less noticeable."
- Stacy: "Simple yet fashionable and sporty."
- Sheila: "Need for work."
- Evelyn: "complete comfort!"
- Heather: "I like the clean style and it's the only white sneaker that I think looks good on my feet and it stylish enough."
- joanna: "classic"
- Rebecca: "Needed a cute pair of white tennis shoes!! These fit the bill :)"
- Debra: "They are great to travel in. To wear with sweats. I like leather for winter & early spring."
- Joye: "These tennis shoes my daughter bought, she rides the bus to school everyday and does a lot of walking so these shoes were a great pick for her and this site made everything easy and it is convient."
Carrie asked: Do they run big as far as for sizing? or are they pretty close to what you would normaly wear?
- Tammy: "First of all, Nike usually runs small/narrow but these fit to your size. I love these shoes but only for style, not for my workouts..."
- Loren: "I wear 7 1/2 but had to get an 8. So they ran small for me."
- Trina: "They run true to size. "
Summer asked: Is this shoe big and chucky are are they small and light (like a Keds)?
- Cam Le: "They are not as light as a ked tennis shoe but they are not too heavy & chunky. I would definitely recommend this shoe. I ordered my 1st pair last year & I have ordered my 2nd pair this year"
- cassandra: "No they Have a big rough kind of feel. "
- Tara: "They're not big at all! They fit pretty tight. Very similar to a Keds look and feel, but I actually prefer these to Keds!"
- Michele: "They are not light like Keds but really aren't that heavy. This is my second pair. I love them!"
- Thanim: "They're not good shoes. Cute, but heavy, hard, and not flexible at all. So uncomfortable, can't wear anymore after wearing them twice."
- Loren: "Small and light."