FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
t asked: On the crocs website this shoe is sized 10/11 or 12/13 but on this website it just gives one choice...is the size 13 the same as the 12/13?
- Ngoc: "It is just a little big different, it is a little smaller than 13 and a little bit bigger than 12"
- Shawntre: "Yes it is. They don't come in half sizes, so the 12/13 would cover a child that wears a 13. "
- Urszula: "yes, it is the same!:)"
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, The size 13 is the same as the 12/13. I hope this helps! Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
kristin asked: im ordering a few pr. of shoes 4 my toddler boys and the rest of the shoes have the sz.choice and then it says toddler/pre k after it with this pr. it does not just sz.9 10 or 11 just wondering if it is toddler/pre k size?i just need this info so i can place my order thank u so much.
- Bernadette: "I ordered sz 12-13 for my little one who's entering 1st grade and he likes them a lot. Don't know how big your kids are so it's hard to say that I can answer your question with certainty. My boy's got a small frame so the shoes should fit pre K. Hope this helps..."
- Shawntre: "Yes this would be a toddler/pre-k size. "
- Urszula: "Yes, thats toddler size. I got size 11 for my 3 year old son but on the bottom of the shoe it says 10/11."
- Martha: "Apologize!! I said size 9/10, but no wait, the size is 8/9!!!=)"
- Martha: "Hi! I Order size 9/10 for my 2 years old, and it was the right size for him!! hope this give you a clue for what you need!!! =)"