FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn: "I ended up returning them, they ran very wide."
- Anna: "they look nice and I always like nike"
- S: "#4 offspring chose it as her new school shoe..."
- D: "I used to be a diehard Reebok customer. Since first purchasing Nike a few years ago, I really like the style better, not as bulky as Reebok."
- Sylvia: "nice style and colors, needed for running."
- C: "Had good reviews and made well"
- Mari: "I exercise for 2 1/2 hours a day, 6 days a wk. and need good support dabbed w a little fashion."
- debra: "have another pair different color ,they fit real good. love them"
pam asked: Hi I am looking at this product but does it fit right? Also should i get this color or the grey/yellow/teal color?
- Doris: "I prefer the blue/green"
- Amanda: "It fits true to form, it does not run big! It was a bit sung on me."
- melanie: "The fit is fine, however the tongue is attached which makes wearing socks almost impossible ( at least for me). I love this color combo !"
- Lauren: "Fits great. I have this in 3 different colors & this one is my favorite. :)"
Katie asked: I'm between a 7.5 and 8 not sure what size to get..I have Nike running shoes and CT shoes..in a size 8 I do feel the CT could be smaller..Is it safe to go with 7.5 wide?
- Karen: "I usually go a half size up in my athletic shoes just to make sure I have plenty of room for my toes when running or during side to side movements. Nike's are very comfortable for the whole body of the shoe, but I would not go to a wide unless you have a wide foot. The arch support needs to fit well on your arch and a wider shoe may distort this fit."
- Becky: "I feel like these shoes are the skinniest nikes I've ever had. I would def go bigger size. I love the style, but I don't think they are very comfy. I've had much more comfy nikes in the past."