FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "Stylish and comfortable"
Elisabeth asked: are these true to size?
- Leigh: "Yes. I love them! So comfortable and I wore them more than any other shoe this winter. Leigh C."
- Senga: "They are more narrow than normal medium width. The foot bed itself is narrow so even when they stretch, the foot isn't resting fully on the sole. I had intended to return them but forgot about them during the holiday activites."
- Lynette: "Yes, these are true to size. They are also very comfortable and very cute. I have them in brown also."
- Janice: "Yes very comfortable and true to size."
- Shayna: "Yes. Very snug fit though. If u like room or need to put an insert in go a half size up"
- Cynthia: "Yes but not too comfortable"
- Paulette: "YES"
- Terry: "These are true to size but tend to run on the narrower side when first worn. Being suede leather does allow them to stretch and conform to your foot so they tend to be an extremely comfortable moccasin."
- Ida: "I found them to be true to size."
- Cheryl: "I would call them narrow. I couldn't keep them."
- Kim: "Yes they are , get your correct size."
Elisabeth asked: are they true to size,?
- Carolyn: "I wear a regular width shoe, and these were very narrow. I ended up buying a "shoe stretcher" in order to get a bit more room. After that, and wearing them a few times, they were fine. Other than that, I love them!"
- Janice: "Thrse shoes are very comfortable, and are very true to size. I hope this help"
- Candy: "Yes and I love mine."
- Lynette: "Yes, they are true to size and very comforatble."
- Cheryl: "The size is true but they were definately narrow."