FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jackie: "My daughter wanted them to be fashionable"
- Tenicia: "Comfort and durable school shoe"
- Julia: "It has fringe!!!!"
- dawn: "on sale"
- celina: "I've been hunting (get it, moccasin, hunting) for these shoes for 2 years! It's not the exact one I wanted but it's close, just sans feather. I love native american culture. I thought I should catch it now since they were half off! what a steal! I am a true 9 but I ordered a .5 up since they didn't have a 9. hope socks can fill up the space!"
- Kathy: "Bought these to wear with leggings. I figured they would go with about anything, and be comfortable."
- Julia: "super cute and woodsy :)"
- Priscilla: "Gift for my daughter"
- M: "Stylish and comfortable"
- Tina: "always wanted a pair"
- Lynn: "comfort"
- Kimerly: "I Like It"
- SONDRA: "I THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE!! LOVE THEM!"
- Julia: "Love Minnetonka!"
- Kimberly: "For comfort."
- karen: "I was looking for moccasins in my size (5.5). It is very hard to find any shoes in my size so I tried looking for them on websites. I found them on the famous footwear website."
- XDTIEX: "IT LOOKS COMFORTABLE"
- Mary T: "Trying something new."
- Elaine: "Perfect fit and comfy! Easy to zip/unzip! Love these shoes!"
- Donna: "I love moccasins. I think they are very comftable."
- Candace: "Love these. I wore moccasins thru out hight school."
- Q: "comfortable"
- Cynthia: "comfort & style"
- Kathleen: "Love Minnetonka. Waited for sale."
Barbara asked: HOW SOON WILL YOU HAVE THESE MINNETONKA BOOTS AVAILABLE?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Andrea asked: the length of my foot is 24.5 cm, anyone know if this amounts to 7.5 ... any of you have similar measure foot? Thanks
- Tiffany (staff): "Hi Andrea - Here is a link a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Elisabeth asked: are these true to size?
- Leigh: "Yes. I love them! So comfortable and I wore them more than any other shoe this winter. Leigh C."
- Senga: "They are more narrow than normal medium width. The foot bed itself is narrow so even when they stretch, the foot isn't resting fully on the sole. I had intended to return them but forgot about them during the holiday activites."
- Lynette: "Yes, these are true to size. They are also very comfortable and very cute. I have them in brown also."
- Janice: "Yes very comfortable and true to size."
- Shayna: "Yes. Very snug fit though. If u like room or need to put an insert in go a half size up"
- Cynthia: "Yes but not too comfortable"
- Paulette: "YES"
- Terry: "These are true to size but tend to run on the narrower side when first worn. Being suede leather does allow them to stretch and conform to your foot so they tend to be an extremely comfortable moccasin."
- Ida: "I found them to be true to size."
- Cheryl: "I would call them narrow. I couldn't keep them."
- Kim: "Yes they are , get your correct size."
Elisabeth asked: are they true to size,?
- Carolyn: "I wear a regular width shoe, and these were very narrow. I ended up buying a "shoe stretcher" in order to get a bit more room. After that, and wearing them a few times, they were fine. Other than that, I love them!"
- Janice: "Thrse shoes are very comfortable, and are very true to size. I hope this help"
- Candy: "Yes and I love mine."
- Lynette: "Yes, they are true to size and very comforatble."
- Cheryl: "The size is true but they were definately narrow."