FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Peggy: "had them before and liked them"
- NORA: "CUSHION COMFORT AND SUPPORT, I HAVE ARCH PROBLEMS AND ASICS HAVE PROVED TO BE THE BEST SUPPORT"
- Mary: "I have been wearing Asics GEL NIMBUS for years! Absolutely love them!"
- Danielle: "My old pair of Asics are being retired for "every day wear", so I was in need of a new pair for the gym. I absolutely LOVE my other pair of Asics, and I thought these were a cute pair. I can't wait to get them. :)"
- Amy: "I have 2 pairs of this shoe (different colors) and I love them. I've also been doing a lot of running lately, so when I got a rewards certificate and a birthday certificate, it made sense to buy a pair of these shoes."
- T: "Love this shoe. I have heel pain issues and need really good shoes. These are perfect. This is my second pair. One for walking and one for the gym."
Shelley asked: I have a high arch. Are these the best high arch shoes from Asics?
- Laura: "Great sneakers for people with high arches. The sneakers mold right to the shape of the bottom of your foot. For me personally I was very disappointed in how the sneakers fit me. I do not have narrow feet and I felt they were too wide for me. I'm on my feet a lot at work and was in agony by the end of my shift because it felt like I was walking on the outsides of my feet. This was my first and last pair of Asics."
- Joanne: "Yes-I have very high arches and these are the second pair if this shoe-they are awesome-highly recommend!"
- NORA: "I bought these after trying them on in a store. I have arch problems and thought these would work but even with my arch supports these shoes were not comfortable. I kept them for casual shoes but I would not recommend them for running."