FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- JamiAnn: "Gift"
- Diane: "They are so colorful."
- Muriel: "Love the colors and Asics are a good running shoe."
- Joseph: "The reviews were favorable."
- Tiffany: "Crazy about NEONS"
- Judy: "Cause my Daughter in law wanted them."
- Ann: "Loved the crazy colors. Plus now me and both my daughters have matching pairs. Comfort and style while exercising!"
- Lisa: "This is my second pair. I am on my feet for long periods of time, and they are so comfortable! My feet never hurt! Plus, the bright colors make (some) people smile!"
- Raquel: "Love to match my shirts to my clothes and know others who have stated these are comfortable and going on vacation to vegas and will be walking the vegas strip so needed something comfortable and good for my feet. Hope these do the trick!!"
Vivienne asked: are they lightweight? Does anyone know that the Asi gl neon weighs? I've asked this question before but it has disappeared.
- Traci: "Hi Vivienne ...They are very lightweight . I don't know how much they weigh but they are not heavy. I get stopped all the time about Hesse shoes. Famous has a wonderful return policy. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed."
- Cheryl: "These are lightweight and very comfortable. I bought these for my daughter who teaches Zumba so she always purchases lighter weight sneakers. She gets so many compliments on these shoes!"
- Ashley: "If you find the shoe on the ASICS website, it should tell you the weight. If it doesn't, contacting ASICS customer service would work. With a coupon though you can't beat buying from Famous Footwear. Ive been very pleased with every purchase I've made from them. "
- Ashley: "They are light! Not sure the exact weight! I wear them for 10-11 hours on work days and they are great!"
- Melissa: "They are very light weight!! "
- Stephanie: "I just weighed them on a food scale and they weigh 18.7 oz."
- Tina L: "They are very light weight!"
B asked: Is the insole removable? Is there arch support? Thanks.
- Sandra: "I'm sorry - I don't remember. I returned these shoes because they didn't fit me well."
- Tina L: "Insole is removable and there is arch support. I use these shoes for Zumba and love them!"