FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Greet: "I liked the colors"
- Noelle: "I love my Asics. They are very comfortable. I have done 2 races in them"
- Connie: "I get so many compliments on these love the bright colors and Asics makes are great supportive running shoe"
- Denna: "Great shoe, low price. Love the colors, love the comfort!"
- Elizabeth: "Very colorful and attractive!"
- Pamela: "was very attracted to the colors.got them and they are super comfy and received tons of compliments on them as well!"
- Lina: "Colors and comfortable shoes, I have them in other colors and I love them!"
- Sandra: "Great running sneakers plus super fun colors and parts of them glow in the dark! Love them and have received lots of compliments on them."
- S: "love asics!"
- A: "The promo was helpful and the reviews were excellent so I couldn't pass these up!"
- Gwendolyn: "THESE WERE THE FRIST PAIR I SAW IN THIS STYLE OF SNEAKER BEFORE THE OTHERS CAME OUT."
- Judy: "FAB colors!!!"
- Melissa: "Cuz they are cool colors"
- Milly: "to try a new shoe"
Alice asked: Do these really have different shoe laces? Why?
- Holly: "I'm not sure I understand yoir ? Mine arrived as shown. I really loved these online. When I got them they were just too colorful for me, I ended up returning them. As with all Asics they are a great shoe especially this one if you can pull off the mix of bright color :)"
- Patricia: "The laces never come untied! I absolutely love these shoes. I am 78 yrs. old and I have had so many compliments; sincere ones. I needed a little spice in my life. They are the most comfortable shoes for me since I broke my foot. Pat Deschenes"
- Judy: "They come with two sets of laces. You can use the traditional tie laces or the Bungle style. Just another option."
- Noelle: "Yes I love the shoes I did a half marathon in them"
- Jennifer: "They come with two sets of laces."
- Alice: "That makes more sense. Thank you!"
- Abigail: "Hi Alice! These shoes both come with normal blue laces in place, but the orange bungie cord lace comes in the box separately. I ended up keeping both normal laces in because I prefer to tie my laces rather than having a bungie cord lace, but yes the option is there if you would like! I hope this helps you. "
calista asked: do these sneakers run small?
- Cheryl: "No thy run true to size at least for me they did. Love them get so many coments on them I love them."
- Abigail: "Hi Calista, These shoes run true to size in my opinion. I have been running in Asics for years and I wear the same size in these as I have in all the other Asics models I have worn. I love these shoes - lightweight but supportive enough that my shin splints have not been too much of a problem. I hope this helps! Abby"
- Kristin: "I have worn an 8.5 in Asics for years and these too fit like a glove. Love them!"
- Saraya: "I felt the Noosas ran very true to size. I have always bought Asisc and they fit no differently than my other Asiscs or any other running shoe."
- Leena: "They run true to size. N best sneakers I have. Look great too :)"