FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- sherodon: "comfort"
- Irina: "Great quality at a great price."
- Jessica: "For son, decent price"
- Karen: "Buy these every year for my son. Love them."
- ALICE: "Bought previously great product."
- Kim: "I had purchase these for my son. I later returned them. The shoe is cut too narrow for his foot."
- Nicole: "Best boots for outdoors."
- Zoila: "My child looks very fashion And are resistant in cold weather"
- Lisa: "For cold weather for grandson"
- Sara: "There great shoes"
- Tanisha: "Timberland boots are a must buy for boys!"
- Amanda: "Needed some cute boots for our little boy for hiking this summer"
- Jennifer: "For my nephews first Birthday!"
- Marcia: "Kids love these will always support Timberland kids"
- Adija: "great winter boot, just love em!"
- Stephanie: "so cute on my grandson had a pair last year, they wear perfect for winter and fall too!! Very stylish"
- Tammy: "Warm Durable a very nice boot"
DEBRA asked: I normally wear sz. 6.5 but bump it 1/2 sz. when purchasing sneakers/gym shoes. Should I also bump it up to sz. 7 when buying hiking shoes/boots? Do you have any priced $50 or below in sz. 7M that are available today, Sunday, Sept. 22nd? Please reply ASAP. Thanks!
- Melissa: "I would definitely bump it up a half size for so you can still be able to wear bulky socks and have a comfortable fit. I am sure Famous footwear will be able to accommodate your needs. Call customer service and they would be more than happy to see if they have in stock everything you're looking for."