FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- PHYLLIS: "needed work shoe"
- BETHANY: "Looks comfy, can wear to work"
- Rosa: "CROCS ARE COMFY AND DURABLE AT THE SAME TIME, MADE A PREVIOUS PURCHASE AT FAMOUS FOOTWEAR FOR CROCS ALSO 3 YRS AGO AND STILL HAVE THEM. THOSE HOWEVER WERE OPEN I WANTED A CLOSE PAIR FOR WINTER, DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY CENT........ SIGN OFF HAPPY CUSTOMER"
- Kimberly: "I love Crocs and I especially love their dressier shoes."
- Lisa: "comfort for work and still look dressy, good price"
- Melissa: "I love the brown ones i have"
- John: "Wife likes this type of shoe and color available"
- Shaza: "i work in the kitchen for 10-14 hours and need to wear comfortable shoes!"
- Stephanie: "Need them for work and heard they were comfortable."
- monica: "i use this for work alot"
- noelle: "for work"
Jeanne asked: Are the soles slip resistant on the Neria Crocs for women? I work in food service and need slip resistant
- Shawna: "No they are not. In fact, they are very slick when wet."
- tanya: "Hi, I also work in food service..I bought them for work and haven't had an issue with them,even though they don't say specifically that they are slip resistance. Tanya"
Sharon asked: What is the difference between this Neria and Neria Work? besides the price.
- robin: "Hello, There is not a difference. I just love them...I have both black and brown."
- Annette: "I dont know what the diff is"
- Brenda M: "Size runs big, had to return could get a comfortable fit"