FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Karen asked: what size are they?
- Melissa: "I bought theses socks thinking they might fit me because I wear a womens size 5. Kids sizes usually fit me but theses were very small. The foot part not being stretched is about 5 inches long, so there pretty small but good for a young kid."
- Holly: "I was wondering the same thing when I saw them but since they are the only ones on the site, I got them. They fit my 5 year old. Hope that helps."
- Jessie: "I bought these for my 7 year old son. He wears a size 1. "
- Christina: "Not sure what size but I bought them for my 6 yr old son. He wears a size 11 shoe. They are great socks but they are tight fitting. "
- Christian: "My son wears a size 4 in kid/boys shoes (he's in 4th grade) and these fit him perfect. They don't come up super high - below mid-calf. Blessings!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, These socks fit sizes: 13C-3Y Thank you, Emily"