FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Janelle: "RATING AND PRICE"
- Lisa: "Looking for high boots. 57 of 57 reviewers recommended these boots."
- Meiling: "For my husband to walk in wet area, when walking the dog."
- Cherie: "BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY"
- George: "Sounds like others like them, the price is good, I thought I would try them."
- Lisa: "Good reviews and price."
- Ann: "I was looking for boots that were comfortable and warm for the winter weather. With so many positive reviews, these were an economical and obvious choice."
- Deborah: "Good boot for winter. Warm and repels the water."
- Eddie: "I need them for the snow ...duuh!!"
- Sandy: "Size and price"
- William: "Cuz i liked them"
- Bob: "Comfort"
- David: "Good looks, good reviews."
- S: "With the history of our last winter it proved to be one where snow boots were a necessity. My husband shoveled far too much snow in tennis shoes last winter so he will be prepared this winter. Hopefully he won't need them."
- Patti: "Looks, warmth"
mary asked: I have a 10 year old that has VERY large feet (size men's 11) would these work for sledding?
- JOHN: "Dang, my 10 yr old wears a men's 8 and I thought that was big. They run a smidge big. Probably order his normal size, not one lower. I bought my son's two years ago. So, not sure if my suggestion for size will work. My son's kept him warm sledding in N. Michigan"