FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- SHARON: "GRANDSON"
- Leonard: "ONly boot available for the snow at the time"
- C: "christmas present for my husband"
- L: "Good height for snow"
- Sherry: "Great boot for the money!"
- Angela: "Bought same pair for some for Christmas and love them."
- Chauntae: "I was looking for a comfortable warm and insulated boot for my husband for xmas and I really liled the style of boot."
- Karen: "For my son when ice fishing"
- Pamela: "It has good ratings and my son would love these."
Zeb asked: How tall are these boots?
- J: "Sorry, we returned these boots. Wrong size."
- Cathleen D: "I measure 10.5 inches from the FLOOR to the top of the boot in the back. They measure 9.25 inches from the inside of the boot's back heel to the top of the boot in back. Hope this helps."
- Ann: "Floor to top: 11 inches"
- N: "About mid calf....on a person of about 5'5"
- Joann: "half way between ankle and mid calf."
- Kathy: "12 inches from the floor."
- Jessica: "They are about halfway up (mid calf)"
margaret asked: Are these boots heavy to wear?
- J: "Sorry, did not keep boots."
- Sherry: "These are a medium weight boot. Not especially light or heavy."
- Tina: "I bought these for my husband . He says they are not heavy to wear. He also states they are very comfortable and warm! I hope this helps."
- Kristin: "No, they seem very light weight but warm. When my son put them on, he said they feel like they walk for you."
- Joann: "Yes, they are pretty heavy. Better after broken in."
- Janet: "They aren't as heavy as they look. I can wear them all day working with the horses and my feet stay dry & warm"
- Robyn: "Boots are very heavy"
- Michelle: "My teenage son wears them. He doesn't complain about them being heavy, but when I pick them up to move them they are heavier than other boots we have in our home. That said, he really likes them and when he grew out of the first pair, he wanted to size up and stick with the same boot!"
mary asked: I have a 10 year old that has VERY large feet (size men's 11) would these work for sledding?
- Sherry: "They will work great! These are a nice pair of winter boots! I bought them for my son last winter and he loves them!"
- Michelle: "That is what my boys use them for. They run and chase each other all over the yard in these!"
- JOHN: "Dang, my 10 yr old wears a men's 8 and I thought that was big. They run a smidge big. Probably order his normal size, not one lower. I bought my son's two years ago. So, not sure if my suggestion for size will work. My son's kept him warm sledding in N. Michigan"