FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- shirley: "My granddaughter chose them for one of her Christmas gifts"
- Melissa: "My daughter liked them."
- Gretchen: "my daughter tried these on at the store and said these were comfortable and stylish"
- Teresa: "My daughter had a pair of DC's that she wore religiously. She grew out of them and made sure to ask Santa for another pair she loved them so much!"
- Crystal: "My kids love DC's, they wear really well and always come in great colours."
- Michelle: "My daughter really wanted them and the sale price was great!"
- Charleen R: "My child loves hightop shoes for gym class. Black and pink are her favorite"
- Jesus: "my dotter like them"
- Nadia: "Cause my daughter liked them!"
- K: "My daughter has growing pains in her ankles. DC high-tops really help with supporting her in that area just right. Plus, this style will work well with her school uniform."
- Patricia: "HER LAST DC,S THE PAST FEW YEARW HOLD UP WELL SHE LIKES THE CRAZY COLORS AND STYLES DC,S HAVE TO OFFER"
- Ava: "I have bought the Rebound before and it held up after wearing for months. We outgrew the shoe! The sole did not come apart from the shoe or anything. It did not fall apart like some of the skechers I have had, which fell apart very quickly."
- Rachel: "Bought these in a 2.5 but unfortunately they run small and didn't fit my daughter. Thankfully her friend loved them as much as she did and her mom bought them from me :) So I don't have to drive 2hr to the store I'm buying another pair, in a bigger size, online."
- RONNI: "cute"
- Ronda: "Daughter chose them"
- Chris: "Style and color not as wild as most of the others my child liked."
- Alena: "My daughter loves the way thedy look and she loves DC shoes"
Kay asked: I'm looking at buying a size 1 Medium for my daughter going to the 3rd grade. Their sizing system confuses me a little, so I want to make sure size 1 Medium would be for a 3rd grader and not a toddler. Any advice?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
jamilex asked: does the size run big or small?
- Cheryl: "It runs big. comfortable for kids with wide feet"
- christie: "Small. I bought my daughter a size 1 and had to return for a 2. She loves them!! Great buy:-)"
- Margie: "The size runs about true to size; however, the shoes look HUGE when they're on the feet due to being more of a skate shoe than a tennis shoe. Hope that helps!"
- Lisa: "They run extremely small. My daughter wears a size 1 but with these shoes we ended up witha size 3. Good luck"
- RICARDO: "It fitted perfect no big or small just perfect!"
- Jessie: "True to size"
- Kathleen: "They run small"
- Danielle: "They run big. It's a wide shoe. "