FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Meredith: "my daughter liked it"
- Erin: "Sassy, fun and very comfortable for a full of life little girl."
- Saydrin: "Simple print with a feminine flare"
- Morgan: "My daughter loves these!"
- elanda: "My kids love these shoes and the style"
- Danielle: "my daughter liked them."
- A: "my daughter loved these shoes"
- Brenda: "High top"
- Jenny: "my daughter thought these was cool shoes."
Kay asked: I'm looking at buying a size 1 Medium for my daughter going to the 3rd grade. Their sizing system confuses me a little, so I want to make sure size 1 Medium would be for a 3rd grader and not a toddler. Any advice?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
jamilex asked: does the size run big or small?
- Cheryl: "It runs big. comfortable for kids with wide feet"
- christie: "Small. I bought my daughter a size 1 and had to return for a 2. She loves them!! Great buy:-)"
- Margie: "The size runs about true to size; however, the shoes look HUGE when they're on the feet due to being more of a skate shoe than a tennis shoe. Hope that helps!"
- Lisa: "They run extremely small. My daughter wears a size 1 but with these shoes we ended up witha size 3. Good luck"
- RICARDO: "It fitted perfect no big or small just perfect!"
- Jessie: "True to size"
- Kathleen: "They run small"
- Danielle: "They run big. It's a wide shoe. "