FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Catharine: "Price brand size promotion. Back to school kids shoes."
- Rachel: "My son loves the style, durable"
- Kristin: "My son loves dc and these match a hat and outfits we just got him :)"
- Sheri: "My son loves DC"
- Rachel: "my son liked them"
- Celeste: "Because they are DC that are a size 13. DC does not make a lot in this size that are this cool and low key."
- Jamilla: "We like DC's, and theses shoes match all cl"
- Jerusalem B: "looks comfortable and color combination is very nice"
- amy: "for son"
- jennifer: "awsome deals on kids shoes alway have i cant wait to give the sneakers to my boys:}"
- Tracy: "My son has this pair and loves them. Super comfy."
- Laura: "Great for flat arch. Very durable"
Victoria asked: How's the fit, true to size or should I go bigger / smaller? Width?
- Melissa: "I think they are true to size. I estimated my son to be a one and they fit as well as the size one Nikes I also ordered. They look really nice."
- Victoria: "Thanks so much! We visited the store & went with 1 size up as well. My son's size is a 2, but went with a 3 since the 2 was tight. The store rep informed us that's the way to go with 'skater shoes'. Thanks so much!"
- Lindsay: "DC shoes are naturally wider and will strech over time however with these shoes we had to get a size bigger for my son. He's typically a 13 and we just exchanged for a 1."
- jeanne: "I actually need to return the one I bought for my son because they are too small. I bought what I thought was .5 size bigger, but either his foot grew that much or they run that small. Hope this helps!"