FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "name brand and durable, gift"
- MIGUEL: "I have been a big fan of Timberland Boot's ever since I wore them in my teen aged years so I've always loved the styling, quality, & durability of their products. Now, I just can't wait to rock them with some nice pair of of jeans!!!"
- William: "We just ended a bitter winter. These boots were comfortable and warm. The collars are great... they do not cut into my ankles. The foreman of a tree pruning company inquired about them while completing a job on my property."
- Jean M: "by brand"
- Jessie: "I like the Timberland brand. I wish there were more types of chukka boots in size 14"
- Sheri: "Because of the quality and style."
- Paris: "because these are my favorite please never discontinune!"
- Humberto: "I liked the look and because of the waterproofing."
- Kenneth: "Good fit, water resistant, nice looking"
- Christopher: "I bought the same pair about 2 years ago and have been looking for ever since, durable, comfortable, love Timbs!!"
- Heidi: "Comfort, durability and fashion"
- thomas: "i really like timbs i really like this style of boot"
- Esteban: "really liked them"
Sydney B asked: Does anyone know if boot sizing is the same as tennis shoe (Nike) sizing? Wondering if I need to get a larger or smaller size than what he wears in Nike's? I know the sizes are different for sneakers v. shoes/boots.
- Andrew: "To clarify...I wear a 10.5 in Nike or Adidas, and I believe I wore a 10 in these...but the best bet would just be to have someone try them on and see how they scale and then use that to make the purchase...good luck!"
- Andrew: "I wore them out and got rid of them a few months ago, so I can't guarantee for sure, but I'd like to say they ran about a half size smaller than what I wear in Adidas or Nike."
- Shavone: "They do run bigger"
- Jeanie: "I bought these last year, and I bought the same size as his tennis shoes...he love them! They fit perfect! "