FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- DANICA: "You can't go wrong with Timberland boots EVER. And to get them during the BOGO sale is a BONUS!"
- MacGregor: "Have used this style and brand for 4 years. Durable, comfortable, good quality."
- Kendra: "Good price"
- raegan: "My son likes this brand of boot! Great quality!"
- fidel: "my other son own one .it's great"
- Amanda: "Keeps feet dry, not too clunky...my boys love em!"
- Tanisha: "Love Timberland boots, always. A must buy!"
- M: "I have worn these shoes now for over 15 years and I work outside. Most comfortable and durable boot I have ever bought."
- Marcia: "Great buy for your kids so far so good."
- P: "This is my 2nd pair, my first pair lasted years!"
- CARMEN: "MY GRANDSON LOVES THEM."
- Debbie: "Need for Boyscouts and appeared to be of high quality"
- Wendi: "I like the simple style and the dark leather (or faux leather) looks classy."
- Andrea: "Sturdy Boot."
- M: "Good name and excellent price!"
- Antoinette: "My son loves Timberland and I love them because they are so durable!!"
- P: "It is nice looking shoe at a good price."
- I: "They don't look clumpy like boots often do. The laces tighten simply by pulling. Very efficient and helpful."
- Gloria: "My 10 yr old liked them"
- JOAN: "I needed new boots and the only ones I could find that would fit were boys boots and Timberland is a good brand."
- VICKI: "I like the brand and it has always been a good shoe for my grandson."
natalie asked: is this shoe water proof?
- Yolanda: "I had my son try the shoe & immediately sprayed water proof on & spot treat ocassionally. Still look good"
- Deborah: "My grandson has had two pairs of these boots and they are great! He has hiked with us in national parks. Although I do no recall either pair being fully immersed in water for a long period of time, they got very very wet in streams and puddles. His socks and feet never got wet. I would highly recommend these boots."
- NATASHA: "They are waterproof and very warm."
Nora asked: Can you tell me the inside lenght of the size 6. Do you have a size chart?
- Joyce: "The inside message of a Kid's Timberland size 4.5 is 9 1/4 inches. I do not have the dimensions of a size 6."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we don't have that type of measurement available to us. Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"