FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gabriel: "my wife like it"
- Gretchen: "I needed a casual, but more comfortable flat boot for the season."
- Allissa: "saw them in store and liked them but was too busy on Black Friday!"
- Gloria: "Liked the color and style"
- M: "daughters wish list for Christmas"
- Mary: "My daughter loved these!"
- Vickie: "I have a pair already and LOVE them. So comfortably and spiffy. Every time I wear these I get comments from guys and gals."
- Nancy: "A Bjirthday present for my daughter"
- Katherine: "they are so cute and afordable!"
- Sharon: "I loved the style"
- MARLENE: "They're cute and will match a lot of things I have. Will look cute with skinny jeans."
- Sharon: "I need something stylish and flat for myself. These appear to fit my needs."
- Greer: "These are for my daughter"
- Lavell: "Style and Comfort"
- Pamella A: "Liked the style , being similar to riding boot."
- W: "These boots look very cute!"
- M: "This style makes me think of the 1920s. The boots are different than most boots on this website; I'm always attracted to the "different" look."
- Megan: "so cute!"
Nazia asked: Is the lace/crochet part of the shoe see-through or is there cloth between it and your foot? Also, does the shoe make noise (tap) while walking?
- Danielle: "Hi, I bought these boots a year ago and really love them. The lace is an overlay on the shoe so it just sits on top of the shoe material. There is nothing see-through to your sock or anything. And yes, the heel of the shoe does make a click when I walk. It isn't exaggerated but the click is audible."
- Lynne: "It is not see-through. Yes, the heel clicks on a hard floor when walking."
- Melissa: "Yes there is cloth so it's not see through. It does make a little noise while walking but not like high heels. "
- Erin: "We returned the shoe."
- Taylor: "It's not see through, there's lace over the shoe."
Jennifer asked: Do the sizes run big? I am normally a size 10-11.
- Jacqueline: "I'm and ten- eleven and an eleven fit perfectly. But I did find that since they weren't all one material they didn't offer much support and eventually fell in and looked weird. "
- Janet: "Sizes run true to fit. I wear 9-1/2 snd it fught just right. They have hekd up well a nd clean up well."
- Taylor: "No, true to size"
christine asked: I am 12. Do you think that I would look older wearing these?
- abbie: "do they tap?"
- rebecca: "Umm maybe? My 13 year old daughter bought these for herself."
- Taylor: "It's very possible! I'm 18 and I wear them all the time, my cousin also owns them and she is 17. I think these would help you with a more mature look, yes. "