FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- ellen: "super cute boot for my niece. came in her size which is an 11."
- Marguerite: "great buy"
- Teresa: "very cute"
- Dawn: "Sassy appearance."
- Ruth: "like the two tone color and style of these boots"
- Marlea: "The crocheted inset on the sides dresses up the boots."
- Jadan: "Replace daughter's other pair that she wore through completely! She loves these shoes!"
- Sarah: "They looked cute, were reasonably priced, and the reviews seemed to say good things! Always wanted a pair of shoes like this."
- jeanine: "very comfy"
- dorothy: "sale price"
- Aleesha: "I loved the crochet detail on the sides and I felt like they would be easy to dress up or down. Versatile shoes are very important to me."
- C: "Cute and I think they'll look great with jeans!!"
- G: "My daughter is a hipster, fashionista, the coolest cat in town. She truly believes that she is Kim Kardashian. Thank you."
- Rhonda: "This looks like an attractive, fun shoe with a nice heel. The shoe doesn't look "heavy" or too "bulky" like many others of similar style."
Nazia asked: Is the lace/crochet part of the shoe see-through or is there cloth between it and your foot? Also, does the shoe make noise (tap) while walking?
- Danielle: "Hi, I bought these boots a year ago and really love them. The lace is an overlay on the shoe so it just sits on top of the shoe material. There is nothing see-through to your sock or anything. And yes, the heel of the shoe does make a click when I walk. It isn't exaggerated but the click is audible."
- Lynne: "It is not see-through. Yes, the heel clicks on a hard floor when walking."
- Melissa: "Yes there is cloth so it's not see through. It does make a little noise while walking but not like high heels. "
- Erin: "We returned the shoe."
- Taylor: "It's not see through, there's lace over the shoe."
Jennifer asked: Do the sizes run big? I am normally a size 10-11.
- Jacqueline: "I'm and ten- eleven and an eleven fit perfectly. But I did find that since they weren't all one material they didn't offer much support and eventually fell in and looked weird. "
- Janet: "Sizes run true to fit. I wear 9-1/2 snd it fught just right. They have hekd up well a nd clean up well."
- Taylor: "No, true to size"
christine asked: I am 12. Do you think that I would look older wearing these?
- abbie: "do they tap?"
- rebecca: "Umm maybe? My 13 year old daughter bought these for herself."
- Taylor: "It's very possible! I'm 18 and I wear them all the time, my cousin also owns them and she is 17. I think these would help you with a more mature look, yes. "