FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- sadie: "price"
- Summer: "Brand"
- jolene: "love these shoes"
- Kathy: "Best shoes ever"
- APRIL: "wanted some blue shoes"
- Elissa: "Price/color/brand"
- julie: "price and quality"
Rachel asked: Is this particular shoe considered NON-SLIP?
- Kim: "I do not consider this shoe non slip."
- Karri: "These tend to have the feel of a regular sneaker and have a good tread on them. They are very light weight and I love wearing them!"
- Natalie: "Yes, I would consider this particular shoe to be non-slip, and they are extremely comfortable!"
- sheryl: "They have rubber soles. They do not slide on smooth surfaces. Hope that helps."
- Lisa: "No slipping, i own 4 pairs."
- Stacy: "it has a smoother tread than usual skechers that i wear but it's not slippery. i was disappointed with this shoe as it didnt fit well and i've worn the bulkier skechers for many years. the only positive was lightweight and no laces."
- Liz: "I would not consider it to be non-slip. If I wore on ice I'd be sliding. But these are the lightest & most comfortable shoes! I love mine!"