FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "stylish colorful and great price"
La asked: Can you walk on ice with these boots? Are they slippery when walking in ice/slush/ snow???
- Jessica: "My 3 year old was able to walk on snow and ice with no problem in these. They seem to have a very good grip on them!"
- Yolanda: "they have non-skid bottom but never try out in the ice/slush/snow yet.. But they seems durable with that"
- Myrna: "No, they are not slippery to walk on snow/slush/ice. The bottoms are made of rubber."
Rachel asked: I am wondering what specifically it is rated at for warmth either a thinsulate gram amount like 200g 400g or if it rated to 20 degrees, minus 25? thanks!
- Emily (staff): "Hi Rachel, These boots are not temperature rated. But I have heard that they work quite well in the snow and cold temperatures. I hope this helps! Emily"