FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- judy: "I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR STARFISH SANDALS FOR 2 SUMMERS- THE CLOSEST I COULD FIND WAS ASIAGO, MADE IN PAKISTAN AND SOLD ONLY IN THE UK."
Janice asked: I usually wear a 7 1/2 shoe. Since these sandals only come in whole sizes - should I size up to an 8 or down to a 7?
- Joanna: "Size up to an 8"
- Lindsay: "I would def size up. I am usually a 9 1/2 and the 10 was a perfect fit."
- Holly: "I would size up. I am consistently a 9 and these sandals were not too large for me at all. A 7 would probably be too small for you. "
- Janice: "Thanks"
- Carol: "I was in the same place as you. wear a 8 1/2 and I got both an 8 and 9 and decided from there. I ended up going with the 8 as the 9 just felt sloppy on my foot. Hope that helps you."