FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joan: "like the look like the brand"
- Cheryl: "Because they are the most comfortable shoes on the planet! Great arch support! :)"
- Phyllis: "I have a pair of brown ones and just love them"
- Sandy: "Style and comfort"
- Connie: "I love Skechers shoes"
- Nancy: "Love Skechers sandals; so comfortable."
Tammy asked: Will this sandal work for someone with wide feet?
- Patti: "Yes it will work with wide feet. Very happy with this purchase."
- Corinne: "no, it's to narrow"
- Kathleen: "I'm not sure, I guess it would depend on how wide. I wear a B width but have a very high instep. The straps are adjustable which is why I am able to wear this shoe."
- Jackie: "Even though I wear a medium, my feet are still slightly wide, and they often swell during the day and become even wider. I wore this sandal all last summer and was extremely comfortable (even with a bout of plantar's fascitis!). Also, you can adjust the straps."
- Terri: "I have wide feet and this sandal fits very comfortably. I love these, they are my favorite sandals."
- Mary Ann: "No reason they would not. I wear them everywhere, they are very comfortable"
- Patricia: "I wear a Medium width, but I am still on the wide side--there is plenty of room, and the sandal gives with additional wear. I think you'd be OK."
- Connie: "Of course everyones wide is different, but I wear a med and they are loose on me. Plus you can adjust the width in 2 places with the buckles on sandals. I think it would be worth the risk to order them, super comfortable."
- Sherry: "They will work."
- Lynett4: "depending on how wide your foot is, you can extend the buckle out to the width of your foot."
Elizabeth asked: dDoes this sandal have an arch support larger than a regular shoe? Does it have removable innersole liner which permits an orthopedic underliner? This sandal looks like the copy of a sandal I have been searching to replace, made by BYTE shoes. Is it a copy?
- Patti: "yes it has an excellent arch support which is part of why i chose to buy it. it does not have a liner you can remove. it is not a copy of byte shoes that i am aware of. very comfortable shoe. wore at disneyworld this fall."
- teri: "Elizabeth ... don't think the arch support is larger but i have a very high arch and i can feel the support in these shoes ... it does NOT have a removable foot bed for orthotics but a shoe shop might help you out there ... i was trying to replace a pair (old pair I love) of sandals made by Born that i purchased about 5 years ago ... these are as close as i've found and comfortable ... i too wear orthotics and the only sandals that have come close to natural for me to wear without the orthos is the Birkenstocks so i'm trying this pair of Skechers for a little variety ..."
- Barbara: "Yes it has an arch support in it. No is not removable innersole. I love it I wear all the time."
- Lynett4: "The answer to both your ?'s is no. The arch support is a little better than a flip-flop, and no removable innersole. They are very comfortable though. I love them. I have them in brown also."
- Kathleen: "The insole is not removable and the arch does not feel much different to me than a regular shoe. It is, however, a very comfortable sandal that I can wear all day. I am not sure what BYTE shoe you are referring to but it does resemble the very expensive Birkenstock sandal but is much more comfortable in my opinion."
- Patsy: "I love this sandal. It has a good arch support & I was able to super-glue in a heel-lift. Not removable innersole liner but maybe could do like I did - super-glue one in. I actually have 2 pairs of these - black & the brown. One for lake & one for home & my home ones I wear with socks around the house in the winter time because I am not suppose to go without a good arch support & my heel lift. These are easy to slip in & out of if I need."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Elizabeth, The insole is not removable. If possible I suggest trying them on in a store. To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"